The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2018
Great opportunities to grow and learn. Talented professionals. Very good work life balance. Passionate people at all levels of the company. Highly recommend CF!
Really good company to work for
Maintenance/Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairview, AB7 August 2018
This is a really good company to work for, the benefits are great and pay is not bad either.
One of the only cons is it is becoming a really corporate type of workplace as opposed to a smaller company feel it used to have.
benefits
Cons
location
Good paying job, (In House) once you get an in house security position you never want to go back.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 August 2018
Good pay for the work, benefits are crazy good. Decent amount of vaca and paid days off. If your looking for a good life/work mix this is the place. You work only 7days every 2 weeks.
Pros
Good pay. Great benefits. Alot of paid days off.
Cons
12hr shifts.
Good Benefit and salary but people still leaving
Part-time employee (Former Employee) –  Ontario4 July 2018
19% turn over rate. Almost Everyone that work at my department hate their job. The schedule is bad and the the training is the worst part for me: They don't offer written instruction and so there's no way to check that are you doing your job properly.
Pros
benefits, above average pay
Cons
long hours, bad training
Supportive and fun workplace with great co-workers!
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON23 April 2018
Cadillac Fairview is a great place to work! They value their employees and often go above and beyond to make sure we are all well taken care of. The co-workers are amazingly friendly and helpful with whatever you need, fostering an incredible work environment!
A great place to work at.
Life and Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2018
A good company with a great people of people who value their employees and customer alike, they offer great benefits and a great environment to work in.
sometimes chaotic work environment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 December 2017
sometimes stressful because of crowded noisy environment

management were quite respectful and friendly

most co workers were co operative and helpful
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
crowded work environment(mall patrons)
Mall Security
Security and Life Safety Officer, Part-time (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2017
Good Job at the time, appears management has all changed since I left. Changes for the best. Standard mall security, walking the halls, watching for bad people and arresting thieves.
Wow
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 November 2017
This organization was my starting point. They gave me the tools I needed to be successful as a marketing professional. Their training is second-to-none and they remain committed to corporate stewardship.
Corporate Politics
Marketing Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
They pay well but staff are generally puppets who do what head office tells them to do. Little creativity, lots of policies And corporate politics. They hire you to work at one property then force you to move and work at other properties. If you don't like it you can leave.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours and lots of politics
Concierge/Tenant Relations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2017
Large company with room to grow, a good salary, good benefits, and a good attitude towards work. Would recommend others to seek employment with them.
Great learning experience
MARKET RESEARCH AND ANALYST (INTERNSHIP) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2017
Coop program which allowed me to work with a bigger company. Understood the importance of communication and determining clients needs. Also learned how to make presentations in a corporate environment.
Great company for right position
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 June 2017
Work environment and overall company culture is great. I was unlucky to have a manager who saw competition in me and let me go 2 weeks before he was let go.
I am just concerned about the future in retail overall and profitability of the large retail property managers like CF.
Pros
Good benfeits, good overall culture
Cons
Careless in recruiting
Excellent place to work
Lead engineer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 June 2017
I have found CF is a great company to work for.Their benefit is exceptional. A lot of room to grow your career. I had the full empowerment to make my decisions on big budget items.
One best company to work for.
Pros
Learning opportunity, build you career
Cons
Pay is not top rated compare to industry.
Environnement positif
Emballeuse de cadeau (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC6 June 2017
Une journée souriante et pleine de fou rire avec les enfants.
Pros
collègue simpa
Great company to work for
IT PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2017
Its a great company to work for. Culture is good and location is fun as our offices are next to the Eaton Center and just outside the financial district.
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement as with all good companies, people don't leave.
great experience
Administrative Assistant - Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2017
This was a student summer job for me. I only worked there for two months, in two different buildings. I worked with the management team of each building. This place was where i learned most of my admin skills, plus everyone was great.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
it was slow
The worst experience I have had
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2017
I worked in the accounting department and the typical week required 50 hours of work, while it was advertised as 35. The processes and documentation were so cumbersome that they seemed almost prehistoric. In 3 accounting positions the total turnover was 10 people over 3 years. That shows you the burn out. I received tremendous positive feedback right until I was told that I did not need to come in any more. No warnings, no feedback...just done one one day with no real explanation.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Really long hours
Positive, People Oriented Culture
Market Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2017
The company has a very strong values system that looks to reward its employees for their work through points programs, and a good benefits/pension plan. They believe people are the root of success and it translates into results.
Productive and amazing work atmosphere
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2017
It was an awesome experience to work there in IT team. Really happy and good atmosphere. Quality work and quality people. Learned a lot, always got feedback on how I did and got appreciated for the work I have done. Amazing place for work! If I ever get a chance to work there I would not think about it twice!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.