The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Cadillac Fairview is a pretty good company, the pay is pretty good, the benefits are good as well but depending on the property and position the work culture and environment is not the greatest. A lot of office politics and not much room for advancement.
Pros
Great benefits, Monthly Lunches, Job security
Cons
Not much chances for advancement
Great culture and well managed. Salary not the greatest, but very good retirement plan for a non union company . Goid engagement with both management and clients.
Pros
Lots of emplyee activites and engagement with clients
Cons
No overtime. Same pay no matter how many hours you work.
Working at Cadillac was a very nice experience, good team members. They are always willing to help. There is a balance between job and family and coworkers are very talented.
I learned a lot as an intern at Cadillac. It was a my first experience in a professional environment and their team was very open and supportive of me.
I was a Manager for 8 years, they hired a convicted criminal and he harassed me, I reported it to my General Manager, he did nothing and one day he fired me. No cause , no negative reports in my employée file, Just fired me. I wrote my superiors and no response from them. Dont work here, go to another property management company.
I enjoyed working with the people. very friendly and comfortable to be around with.They were very helpful in every aspect. willing to help you to be better/.
cadallic fairview lacks diversity in there guest service department compared to there competitors like oxford properties they do not hire many minority people, even with face experience. Co workers are friendly and job tasks are easy, however, the lack of diversity and inclusion in such a big company drives people away.
Nothing beats having managers that trust your abilities and give you the freedom to take decision. I'm able take the initiative knowing my mangers have my back.
Great benefits and probably the best pension you will find. 1.5 for every 1 you put in. Run their business with detail Staff get along great, with many perks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited?
CF is one of the best company everyone would wish to work for . Has best benefits in the country . Casual Culture with great atmosphere to work . Very Flexible.
Fantastic place to work.. I worked at the HQ as a Network Engineer.. the place was awesome.. first class treatment of their employees... Highly recommend them
A REAL REVIEW : Want a company that fired 125% more than they hire? A company more interested in how they may look on social media, then following our charter of rights & freedoms ... A company that requires you to render medical assistance for overdoses on property, without you being allowed to carry Naloxone (downtown Ottawa) A company with an HR Manager that has little proper knowledge of the law & the Human Rights council . A company that’ll promote a sloppy, lying, insecure, brown nosing guard (we all know one) to supervisor with terrible interpersonal skills , who makes patrons (and tenants of stores) feel uncomfortable, with terrible rapport with most individuals they interact with on a daily ... Subordinates who dread his presence.. (Besides them, the other supervisor are incredible) A manager who seemingly does all they can, but according to the majority of the guards, should’ve been fired ten times over. A company who’ll pair you with negligent, overly agressive, unprofessional & unclean guards with chronically stained uniforms who will have no issue risking your immediate safety... 5+ year old vests used by at lease 4 people, that will cause a rash leaving you with scars . As for Ottawa’s Rideau Centre, run by Cadillac Fairview overall; it is an In House that run like a contract company ... RECOMMENDED: Apply at The Shaw Centre or The Hotel; they’re both co-joint yo the mall.
I did not feel like I had enough training or resources if I had questions. Xmas time was very stressful, did a lot of hours and was burnt out at the end of it. Since I was the only one responsible at the time I often would have to reschedule vacation times in order to accommodate changes in the team.
A typical day was busy depending and leaned different kinds of information in regards to the mall itself as well as nearby spots in London. Management and Co-workers were pretty warm and welcoming.
Pros
Good Number of breaks
CF has an amazing atmosphere that is always welcoming. Management is attuned to the needs of their employees and is always willing to help get the job done.
there is absolutely no work life balance. Most deadlines require collaborative group work however most of the Revenue team do not cooperate. The team gossips about each other and dont think twice to throw blame.
Cadillac Fairview is heaven..Wish I had never left... Beautiful head office, great perks .. they treat their staff fantastic... Nice people and again great work culture
Its a good place to work and learn so much in the field of building operator. They also suppport your education for more advancement and they pay for your training.
Great corporate culture, team oriented and respectful work environment. Dress for your day, good benefits and pension package. Currently re-branding and refreshing corporate values and focusing on innovation, open to new ideas.
Wasn't a good work environment, the work load versus the hours in the work day do not add up, and the expectations are unreal. There are two may grey areas.
I don't know where to start honestly. I work Shopping center and it's the most disorganize department I’ve ever seen doing stuff that is not security-related. Managers want u to follow all the Cadillac policies while expecting you to do your job Which is not possible if you do you will be called in a meeting and getting yelled at for doing your job. Almost every week We were Dealing with bums, assault, overdoses, on top of they are hiring security guards with no life experiences in the field.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Underpaid, understaffed, management doesn't care and promises things that they don't do