The Burger's Priest

The Burger's Priest Employee Reviews

The Day was fast paced with little time to slow down, it was enjoyable but management sucked. Because they lied to me about having only 2 night shifts , than assigned me to have only night shifts/ mostly
Poor place to work don’t waste your time. I have a medical condition where I can’t work in small places. So when I told my manager they kept delaying it delaying it until it got to a point where I had an emergency. Mangers don’t care about you they just want a body to work the shifts. The hours is only 3-5 hours a day. Don’t recommended
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short hours, poor management
J'y ai travaillé pendant 4 mois, mes bosses, ils étaient gentils mais pas toujours.
Pros
La nourriture délicieuse
Cons
L'odeur
My managers where decent at my location but head office and corporate pretended like they cared about their employees but didn’t they try to make it seem like they are small business but are owned from a big corporation
They do not care about employee time and investment they do management will not bother about anything no guidance about work worst employee's they do not co-operate at all.
I didn't work there for very long, but working at The Burger's Priest was enjoyable. My bosses were friendly and my fellow employees were good to get along with, hours were long. But that was because the location I was working at has just opened.
The amount of stress the managers put you through for the pay is not worth it, and they don't respect your boundaries. They also hire the most incapable and incompetent managers so prepare to have to pick up the slack there. Overall would not recommend working here. Find another job
so much drama, management is a mess and will partake in the drama, upper management just as bad, makes you wonder why they have so much staff turnover.
Work here if you like blatant exploitation. The management gets progressively worse the higher up the chain you go. If there is any dispute between you and your general manager, they will take the managers side every time and try to cover the whole thing up depending on how bad the situation is. They are extremely cheap and don't care if you starve so long as you keep producing their mediocre food for them. Never work here.
During the weekends, the work environment can be overwhelming and fast-paced. But during the weekdays, it's usually more laid back and easy-going as cooks/cashiers when not busy would prepare food for busier times of the day.
I used to work here and I’m telling you the higher up in the company doesn’t care about you they are so money hungry . You get paid sooo little to be a slave .. Management is terrible they hire children then complain when no one shows to Work like what you expect you’re hiring kids .. they hired this East African women that was never trained lol they just put here on the line and said work . Sad thing too she didn’t speak
They don’t care about their employees. And will hire any random person from the streets. They love opening new stores when the management team does not know anything and the new hires are a bunch of high school kids. Waste of time.
The team is helpful and friendly. The manager knows how to do his job and manage his employees. He is also very understanding when it comes to availability.
Nobody knows anything, they also keep hiring random people and it’s either they’re gonna give you less hours to make everything work or they’re just gonna fire you without telling you why. (They just stop giving your hours and would ignore you once you ask why lol) they basically ghost you.
Pros
Coworkers are nice
Cons
2-3 hour shifts
Management was chaotic, mean, and unorganized. Co-workers were good and there was a family vibe. Managers interfere with personal life and change rules constantly. Do not work here.
Good Job when you are 16-17, open super late on weekends though, good location - super busy, workers usually fall into one of two categories as**oles or chill friendly
Management sucks, they’re so lazy and don’t care about health and safety. Also if you get hurt at work it’s a huge problem and you will likely not get any hours. Also I gave in a two weeks notice and had no shifts on my second week. This left me with a week where I didn’t work therefore did not make money. Disrespectful work environment and disrespectful co workers and management. Stay away
Pros
Cons
Everything you can imagine
Management will not care about you, hope to god that you’re cool enough that they will even pay you any mind, whether you’re struggling with things physically, emotionally or with somebody else in the workplace all you will get is hours taken out from under you
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Absolutely everything
Great place to work if you're looking for solid hours and decent tips. The current management is great but look out for gossip and catty behavior from some of the female staff. Overall a decent experience.
I worked here for a few months now and I am happy to say that I chose a good place to start working, even starting as a part timer I am very grateful and happy to say that the management team did their best to make a good workplace.
Pros
Nice Staff.
Managers will do anything they want to you and there is no where to look or ask for information for employees to know what their rights are and what managers can and cant do. Would not recommend working here. Employees are also not equipped with the tools needed to do the best possible job.
Pros
Cons
Management, staff, and pretty much everything