The Bridge Youth & Family Services
View all The Bridge Youth & Family Services reviews

The Bridge Youth & Family Services

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Employee Review

The Bridge offers a lot of different programs and caters to all sorts of needs. They are great to work for and are often as flexible as you need them to be while working elsewhere or going to school.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Every level of Management is utterly tone deaf.

The direct Managers are shockingly inept while offering zero backbone to stand up to their Middle Management's direct orders. Each direction is money driven and while company promotes a client centered approach, staff are told when and how to speak at all times.

Pros

If your legal team is assembled this is a truly amazing place to win during litigation complaints.

Cons

Logic is not used at any time from any level of management.

Rewarding

As high stress as this job was, I enjoyed it so much, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work here again in the future. Management was extremely supportive, and co-workers were amazing.
Same location

Good

I would have kept working there as long as I could have thank you so much. My time spent there I learned a lot I was unfairly dismissed from the cooking part of it and I worked on two environment Child Care Youth Development as well as cooking unfortunately it's who you know in that business even though everyone's really nice at still how do you spell unfortunately

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bridge Youth & Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement