The Bridge Youth & Family Services
View all The Bridge Youth & Family Services reviews

The Bridge Youth & Family Services

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Employee Review

great place to work

It was a good place to work although due to government cutbacks the program was closed. It had great management and a great wellness program. It had good benefits and wages.

Pros

wellness grant

Cons

could have had higher wages

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Incredible company to work for!

From start to finish, I have nothing but positive things to say about the support for personal & professional growth received while working at The Bridge. It was an organization I was proud to work for; my experience with my colleagues and manager was that of advocacy, listening, learning, and doing the work. It felt like a family of bright, different perspectives - I believe this ultimately leads to better care for participants.

Pros

professional growth opportunities, beautiful environment, supervision/consistent check-in, team problem solving; open communication, fun!

Cons

can be emotional work
Same location

Every level of Management is utterly tone deaf.

The direct Managers are shockingly inept while offering zero backbone to stand up to their Middle Management's direct orders. Each direction is money driven and while company promotes a client centered approach, staff are told when and how to speak at all times.

Pros

If your legal team is assembled this is a truly amazing place to win during litigation complaints.

Cons

Logic is not used at any time from any level of management.

Rewarding

As high stress as this job was, I enjoyed it so much, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work here again in the future. Management was extremely supportive, and co-workers were amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bridge Youth & Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement