The Bridge Youth & Family Services
View all The Bridge Youth & Family Services reviews

The Bridge Youth & Family Services

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Employee Review

great place to work

It was a good place to work although due to government cutbacks the program was closed. It had great management and a great wellness program. It had good benefits and wages.

Pros

wellness grant

Cons

could have had higher wages

2.0Job security/advancement

Rewarding

As high stress as this job was, I enjoyed it so much, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work here again in the future. Management was extremely supportive, and co-workers were amazing.
Same location

Good

I would have kept working there as long as I could have thank you so much. My time spent there I learned a lot I was unfairly dismissed from the cooking part of it and I worked on two environment Child Care Youth Development as well as cooking unfortunately it's who you know in that business even though everyone's really nice at still how do you spell unfortunately
Same location

The Bridge offers a lot of different programs and caters to all sorts of needs. They are great to work for and are often as flexible as you need them to be while working elsewhere or going to school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bridge Youth & Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement