The Bridge Youth & Family Services
View all The Bridge Youth & Family Services reviews

The Bridge Youth & Family Services

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Employee Review

Every level of Management is utterly tone deaf.

The direct Managers are shockingly inept while offering zero backbone to stand up to their Middle Management's direct orders. Each direction is money driven and while company promotes a client centered approach, staff are told when and how to speak at all times.

Pros

If your legal team is assembled this is a truly amazing place to win during litigation complaints.

Cons

Logic is not used at any time from any level of management.

1.0Job security/advancement

Rewarding

As high stress as this job was, I enjoyed it so much, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work here again in the future. Management was extremely supportive, and co-workers were amazing.
Same location

A great learning environment.

A challenging work place, with amazing frontline staff and clinical counsellors. The diversity of clientele is which makes for a great learning opportunity.

Pros

Great frontline and clinical staff

Cons

Can, at times, be taxing mentally, emotinally, and spiritually
Same location

Excellent from start through process or hiring, employment and respectful resignation when I moved. Highly recommend this organization.

One of the best organizations I have worked for excellent interview process and training, respectful all the time, opportunities and growth opps provided often, education, team minded

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bridge Youth & Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Reviews by Location

• The Bridge Youth & Family Services
  • Every level of Management is utterly tone deaf.