Appropriate business attire.
27 February 2019
The brick sales manager will like to see you dress professional.
Corporate, nice looking simple wear. Looking nice can change the perspectives of both employers and prospective customers. It promotes sales. It speaks what the business is all about. Decency should be the word.
Business attire. DO NOT come in shorts sandals and a T-shirt. Seen it to many times. Dress for success. Veteran sales consultant.
Formals or Semi Formals
Your attire depends on the position. To be a salesperson, a tin hat would be just fine. For a CSR, I'd wear bulletproof armor.
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Brick?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- How can I attain the interview?Answered by The Brick
- Does The Brick require background check?Answered by The Brick
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- What is the interview process like at The Brick?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Brick?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Brick?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Brick? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at The Brick?Answered by The Brick