Dont bother, Niagara Falls location you WILL get treated like trash.
Absolutely awful you will hate working here unless you have no self respect.
Really varies by location. Overall the company takes the approach that sales people should be prepared to do anything to make themselves (and the company) money: work weekends and off days, do cold calls and go door to door on occasion, go to unpaid training events. You have to police how much commission you were paid, as the company will make mistakes. HR may or may not resolve issues brought to them. Everything comes down to your immediate management and colleagues though, individual locations can have a friendly environment.
Its good preperation for prison.
God awful. Managment doesn't care about you. Sales people only care about their sales. 8/10 would NOT recommend working here.
Toxic and demeaning. It's not for the faint of heart.
Horrible... will never recommend anyone to work at the brick.
I would like to try it again maybe at a different location to see how different the expiation and management is.
- What should you wear to an interview at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- What are the working hours at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- How can I attain the interview?Answered by The Brick
- Does The Brick require background check?Answered by The Brick
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- What is the interview process like at The Brick?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Brick?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Brick?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Brick? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at The Brick?Answered by The Brick