The process was nice and calm and friendly. I filled out an application leaflet for about 5 minutes, then the manager sat with me and discussed the role. There wasn't any difficult questions. It was a simple process.
Simple , just be honest
When I had my interview, the lady was very nice and answered any questions I had. When I became manager and was doing the hiring myself I was sure to give as much information about the position and work environment as possible. It lets them know what to expect and who they will be working alongside. I enjoyed chatting with them and getting to know a little about them before getting into anything. I made them more comfortable and I got a good feel of who they were.
Simple because the manager who hired me was very laid back.
Very personal with the store owner
- What should you wear to an interview at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Brick?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- How can I attain the interview?Answered by The Brick
- Does The Brick require background check?Answered by The Brick
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Brick?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Brick?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Brick? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at The Brick?Answered by The Brick