Come in well dressed with a smile and a positive attitude. Be on time. Be honest in your answer. Talk about your past work or personal experience. If you show a willingness to work and an interest in the job, you put every chance on your side
27 February 2019
Make sure all pertant information you share is correct/honest, present yourself as their best candidate, be well groomed and casual dressed
Be on time other than that dont stress to much they are desprate
Be very presentable and professional
Focus on your commitment to customers.
Security, health and safety come first.
You drive safe and take no chances.
You are reliable and always come on time
- What should you wear to an interview at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Brick?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Brick?Answered by The Brick
- How can I attain the interview?Answered by The Brick
- Does The Brick require background check?Answered by The Brick
- What is the interview process like at The Brick?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Brick?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Brick?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Brick? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at The Brick?Answered by The Brick