The Bradford Group Employee Review

View all The Bradford Group reviews

You do not matter to them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 August 2018
They have a demonstrated history of hiring through contracts with temporary agencies, then hiring the employee so that the start another 3 month probation, then firing the employee right before that probation ends.

They use people. The job is stressful due to a huge pressure for unreasonable upsells for things people do not want or need. If you are ever sick, you are made to feel like a villain for taking time off work to get better. If you decide to work here, make sure to come to work sick so that you infect everyone else because that's obviously what they would prefer.

Choose from one of the MANY other call centers in London to work for, steer clear of this bottom of the barrel American company who cares only about profits, not people.
Pros
Good hours, lots of free parking
Cons
Nowhere to eat nearby, horrible management/staff relations, poor culture, high pressure for little reward

Other The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

Good people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 April 2019
Steady hours, standard pay, incentives. Great team environment. Management is always friendly. Was promoted to the Hamilton Exchange team within 6 months of working there.
Not quite truthful when hiring
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 February 2019
When they hired me, I fully explained that I didn't want to do any type of sales, and they said there were NO sales. They also said that we didn't work past 8 pm. The first week on the floor I was reprimanded because I wasn't up to my quota with shipping and extra security (sales) that they required to be on each order.(Customers didn't like paying extra security and shipping, so they would ask for it to be removed). It was unacceptable that I hadn't reached my monthly quota by the first week of the month. Then when my next schedule came up I would be working 3-11 pm. When I went to my manager , she was more interested in talking to another employee about her weekend adventures. 75% of the team I was hired with have also left. I feel they wasted my time and theirs by training me for 3 weeks, only to have me leave 2 weeks after that, knowing what I was told before I was hired. Be honest when your hiring about what is expected and offered!!!
Pros
lots of free parking
Cons
not honest about what to expect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bradford Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Bradford Group Reviews by Location