The Bradford Group Employee Review

View all The Bradford Group reviews

4 months, hit 3x sales targets to be laid off
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 December 2017
Started here in early September with a great mindset. Training was good and people were friendly.
I hit all my sales targets 3x higher than anyone else. I had good attendance, good call evaluations and a good sales reputation. I was told I would be hired on permanently in a few weeks.
I got a call tonight at about 8:45pm staying that my placement was terminated due to a lack a work required for the Bradford Group and that I couldn’t work anymore of my shifts. This place is absolutely despicable and ridiculous. Meanwhile they keep hiring people on! People have bills to pay and mouths to feed and they lay me off with 0 NOTICE.... 3 weeks before Christmas after approving me for 60+ hours of overtime.
Pros
Cons
Inconsiderate management

Other The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

Good people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 April 2019
Steady hours, standard pay, incentives. Great team environment. Management is always friendly. Was promoted to the Hamilton Exchange team within 6 months of working there.
Not quite truthful when hiring
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 February 2019
When they hired me, I fully explained that I didn't want to do any type of sales, and they said there were NO sales. They also said that we didn't work past 8 pm. The first week on the floor I was reprimanded because I wasn't up to my quota with shipping and extra security (sales) that they required to be on each order.(Customers didn't like paying extra security and shipping, so they would ask for it to be removed). It was unacceptable that I hadn't reached my monthly quota by the first week of the month. Then when my next schedule came up I would be working 3-11 pm. When I went to my manager , she was more interested in talking to another employee about her weekend adventures. 75% of the team I was hired with have also left. I feel they wasted my time and theirs by training me for 3 weeks, only to have me leave 2 weeks after that, knowing what I was told before I was hired. Be honest when your hiring about what is expected and offered!!!
Pros
lots of free parking
Cons
not honest about what to expect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bradford Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Bradford Group Reviews by Location