The Bradford Group Employee Review

View all The Bradford Group reviews

Account Manager
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 April 2018
I had some doubts from the reviews on here but I decided to try it out because I was looking for something new.
I started working as an Account manager selling coins - it wasn't easy at the beginning but I like a challenge. The training was good and the supervisor was always willing to help me which I liked.
The people that wok here are really friendly and there are fun incentives and the hours are awesome- which I wasn't finding at other jobs.
Pros
Great hours, fun environment, incentives
Cons
Harder than I thought but good for me because I like to push myself

Other The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

Good people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 April 2019
Steady hours, standard pay, incentives. Great team environment. Management is always friendly. Was promoted to the Hamilton Exchange team within 6 months of working there.
Not quite truthful when hiring
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 February 2019
When they hired me, I fully explained that I didn't want to do any type of sales, and they said there were NO sales. They also said that we didn't work past 8 pm. The first week on the floor I was reprimanded because I wasn't up to my quota with shipping and extra security (sales) that they required to be on each order.(Customers didn't like paying extra security and shipping, so they would ask for it to be removed). It was unacceptable that I hadn't reached my monthly quota by the first week of the month. Then when my next schedule came up I would be working 3-11 pm. When I went to my manager , she was more interested in talking to another employee about her weekend adventures. 75% of the team I was hired with have also left. I feel they wasted my time and theirs by training me for 3 weeks, only to have me leave 2 weeks after that, knowing what I was told before I was hired. Be honest when your hiring about what is expected and offered!!!
Pros
lots of free parking
Cons
not honest about what to expect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bradford Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Bradford Group Reviews by Location