The Bradford Group Employee Review

View all The Bradford Group reviews

Worked as a Bilingual Customer Service Rep.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 October 2018
If you enjoy being treated like a child in grade 1 again, needing to raise your hand to go to the washroom than this is the place for you! the training was in a room with 20 other people, with a trainer that had no patience or even a personality. Than you were lucky enough to have lunch in the lunchroom with a bunch of current staff who did not say hello, smile or even acknowledge each other which added to the wonderful atmosphere. The only pleasant part of my job was talking to customers on the phone, which I thoroughly enjoyed until I would constantly get reminded that I wasn't selling fast enough, or getting off the phone fast enough etc. Add to that, the pay is so low that it quickly makes you realize that working at a fast food restaurant would probably be more enjoyable. All in all, I have worked in many different fields over the years and I have to say, this was the most unpleasant working experience I have ever had.
Pros
Interacting with the public over the phone
Cons
Too many to list

Other The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

Good people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 April 2019
Steady hours, standard pay, incentives. Great team environment. Management is always friendly. Was promoted to the Hamilton Exchange team within 6 months of working there.
Not quite truthful when hiring
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 February 2019
When they hired me, I fully explained that I didn't want to do any type of sales, and they said there were NO sales. They also said that we didn't work past 8 pm. The first week on the floor I was reprimanded because I wasn't up to my quota with shipping and extra security (sales) that they required to be on each order.(Customers didn't like paying extra security and shipping, so they would ask for it to be removed). It was unacceptable that I hadn't reached my monthly quota by the first week of the month. Then when my next schedule came up I would be working 3-11 pm. When I went to my manager , she was more interested in talking to another employee about her weekend adventures. 75% of the team I was hired with have also left. I feel they wasted my time and theirs by training me for 3 weeks, only to have me leave 2 weeks after that, knowing what I was told before I was hired. Be honest when your hiring about what is expected and offered!!!
Pros
lots of free parking
Cons
not honest about what to expect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bradford Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Bradford Group Reviews by Location