The Bradford Group Employee Review

View all The Bradford Group reviews

Not quite truthful when hiring
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 February 2019
When they hired me, I fully explained that I didn't want to do any type of sales, and they said there were NO sales. They also said that we didn't work past 8 pm. The first week on the floor I was reprimanded because I wasn't up to my quota with shipping and extra security (sales) that they required to be on each order.(Customers didn't like paying extra security and shipping, so they would ask for it to be removed). It was unacceptable that I hadn't reached my monthly quota by the first week of the month. Then when my next schedule came up I would be working 3-11 pm. When I went to my manager , she was more interested in talking to another employee about her weekend adventures. 75% of the team I was hired with have also left. I feel they wasted my time and theirs by training me for 3 weeks, only to have me leave 2 weeks after that, knowing what I was told before I was hired. Be honest when your hiring about what is expected and offered!!!
Pros
lots of free parking
Cons
not honest about what to expect

Other The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

Good people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 April 2019
Steady hours, standard pay, incentives. Great team environment. Management is always friendly. Was promoted to the Hamilton Exchange team within 6 months of working there.
Sales Culture is casual but lucrative
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 December 2018
I saw the reviews on here and was hesitant to even apply for the account manager position, but I wanted to try something new so I went in for an interview.
The job sounded interesting so after I was hired I accepted - thought I would give it a shot until something else came along.
That was 2 years ago and I am still here. I have seen people come and go, but they typically couldn't get to work and thought they were too good to work so they didn't have a chance at hitting their numbers.
I always thought that coins were for grandfathers but I am really interested in history and that is the best part of this job.
I also like the hours, and the perks- food, cash, and the people that work here are generally cool - I have made some good friends here and management is fair and accommodated me when I needed extended time off.
Pros
Great people, good money
Cons
Not a simple sell

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bradford Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Bradford Group Reviews by Location