The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Management two-faced, far too much favouritism!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 June 2018
Started off being a nice place to work with nice people...quickly noticed favouritism. I did not like how high the mark up was on the coins we sold, it was not realistic. However, it is a business. If Manager was better qualified and acted like a professional I’d most likely not have left, but I could not put up with the bullying nature, lack of respect to some of her staff any longer and found work elsewhere.
Pros
Met a lot of great people (non management)
Cons
Favouritism, disrespect, ignorance, two faced management and HR.
Account Manager
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 April 2018
I had some doubts from the reviews on here but I decided to try it out because I was looking for something new.
I started working as an Account manager selling coins - it wasn't easy at the beginning but I like a challenge. The training was good and the supervisor was always willing to help me which I liked.
The people that wok here are really friendly and there are fun incentives and the hours are awesome- which I wasn't finding at other jobs.
Pros
Great hours, fun environment, incentives
Cons
Harder than I thought but good for me because I like to push myself
4 months, hit 3x sales targets to be laid off
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 December 2017
Started here in early September with a great mindset. Training was good and people were friendly.
I hit all my sales targets 3x higher than anyone else. I had good attendance, good call evaluations and a good sales reputation. I was told I would be hired on permanently in a few weeks.
I got a call tonight at about 8:45pm staying that my placement was terminated due to a lack a work required for the Bradford Group and that I couldn’t work anymore of my shifts. This place is absolutely despicable and ridiculous. Meanwhile they keep hiring people on! People have bills to pay and mouths to feed and they lay me off with 0 NOTICE.... 3 weeks before Christmas after approving me for 60+ hours of overtime.
Pros
Cons
Inconsiderate management
Terrible Place
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 October 2017
Worked here for just over a month, worst mistake ever. The training didn’t teach you anything about what you are actually doing on the computers. Management doesn’t care at all about you like they say. HR doesn’t call you back like they said they would.

When in “nesting” the trainers were rude and made harassing comments towards you and would tell you to “figure it out yourself” when you had a problem.
Pros
Co - Workers
Cons
HR Staff and Management
This Company Thrives on Misleading Customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON31 August 2017
I work in the checks department and all of the advertisements sent out to customers are purposefully misleading. When the customer calls to place an order, it's usually 3-4x higher than the price on the advertisement because of all the fees. And of course, the agents on the phones have to deal with the yelling and screaming from customers about this while I'm sure the higher ups are rolling in money and laughing at us. Not a good place to work, advertisements are deceptive, no job security if you're a temp.
Cons
Long commute, misleading advertisements, too much focus on performance
Not a good place
Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 May 2017
When I started working here I thought it would be great, 9-5 mon- fri with a good salary?! Who wouldn't like it? That was until they decided to make it 100% commission to get the salespeople to become "sharks". You need to have a switch to turn off your morals when you're calling 90 people (most of them over the age of 75) trying to sell coins marked up by (literally) 200-500% to people that won't try to find the real prices online or know anything about true value of coins. But hey to work 9-5 mon-fri sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Call centre atmosphere
I regret working here.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 May 2017
Very poor management and sales training. Selling silver, gold and platinum coins with a 500% markup on coins anyone could find online.
Worked stat holidays, no choice.
Pros
co workers
Cons
company is very shady
don't do it
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
making 130 + calls/ day to regular Bradford customers trying to sell high end coins without customer seeing product until delivered.
Most calls go unanswered or customer has no interest.
Pros
nice people
Cons
micro managed
Good
Inbound customer service Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2015
Fast paced work environment,
I got good managers.
I enjoyed working there .
Nice Co- workers
I enjoyed taking calls alot , A satisfied customer would make my day.