The Body Shop Employee Review

View all The Body Shop reviews

It was a great place to work.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Langley, British Columbia26 June 2013
I had a lot of fun working there. The other employees were really supportive. My manager was fun to work with too. The entire team was great to work with. Even during the holidays or during a big sale when times get tough, we still had a load of fun but still got the job done.

A typical day at work consisted a lot of helping customers with their shopping. I did a lot of consultations with them. I also earned the nickname of the Human Dictionary. It was really rewarding for me to see the results when they came back with good reviews on the products and regimes that I recommended.

One of the hardest things about my job were when a customer came in angry about something. I always managed to calm them down, but it was quite stressful, not only for myself but for the atmosphere of the store as well.
Pros
good work environment, employee discount, working with customers
Cons
long hours, management turnover

Other The Body Shop Employee Reviews

productive
Cashier/Store Consultant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK3 May 2018
a good place to work at. very nice pay, nice coworkers super production. nice employee discount. not a waste of your time. they are very committed people.
Part time employment
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK26 April 2018
For me this was a part time job. It was fun to interact with the customers and try out the products. As a part time weekend and evening employee I wasn't constrained by sales targets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.