The Bloom Group

The Bloom Group Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Great but management is awful

One of the best shelters to work for. Clients are great and benefits are good. However management can be difficult - favouritism, bias, unrealistic, and fickle.

Good place to start your career

The work with clients is amazing and the agency has grown a lot over the years. This is a good place to build your experience and resume. There is a better training program in place than when I started.

under-staffed & toxic

it doesn't take long to realize that the management of powell place and spring house only care about their friends and family, a clique (that they hire on a regular basis). favouritism, bullying, lying, and blatant disregard for the safety and well-being of their employees is a common occurrence. staff is too busy gossiping and stabbing each other in the back, vulnerable clients are neglected and suffer as a result. Disrespectful and Disgraceful! after working there for a short time, the anxiety caused by this toxic environment was too much to endure. don't waste your time on this one!

Fun workplace and client focused setting

I worked in Victory House with 48 clients. I have a good support from my Manager and colleagues. Great environment to work. Bloom Group provides best opportunities to clients as well as staff. It is a non profit organization.

Toxic work environment

At first it was alright to work there but then all the changes to shifts came about and it became very stressful to work there. In the end I was glad I was no longer able to work there.

Pros

Cons

too many to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bloom Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement