The Banquet

The Banquet Employee Reviews

Poor Management

typical day is dead. typical night is loud and busy or dead. Management are a bunch of perverts and liars. Managements did not appreciate employees work. Not enough hours. Dealing with overly intoxicated customers is the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Discount on Food/Beverages

Cons

management

Excellent place to work. Friendly professional working environment.

I love to go to work. The management are kind, fair and give clear instruction. Staff are always kept in the loop of what is happening and what our target goals are and how to achieve them. The banquet is a big supporter of various charities, which is very noble. They provide a fair income for the position. This position would be great for individuals who do not have much debt or fixed expenses. Ideal for a high school or postsecondary student. The job requires a positive attitude, ability to be flexible, provide excellent service to customers and keep the place clean and tidy. I find the hardest part of the job is reading the Expo screen. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is always something to do there is never any dead time, as well as serving the customers and being a support for the different events that take place.

Great place to experience the less fortunate population and provide food for them.

Typically I would get all food and cooking utensils out for volunteers who came to do preparation of the meal. I learned how to designate jobs to volunteers. Management is pretty easy to work with. Hardest part of the job is being short on volunteers and having to scramble to get food ready on time. What I really enjoy about the job is it gives me a feeling of purpose in life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Banquet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement