THE BAGG GROUP Employee Reviews

Amazing
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2018
They email you events and you pick what you like. First come first serve. Very accommodating and incredible communication before, during and after events. Pay on time and higher then any other temp agency or fulltime job. If your schedule is all over the place, you can still feel like an asset.
Pros
High pay, great communication, good culture, great work schedule system
Cons
You miss them when you move on.
Friendly staff
METROLINX - CORPORATE COURIER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
The bagg group is a good agency to look for job part time. Would recommend if your looking for a part time job. Looking forward on working with this agency again
Very good
Data Entry Clerk (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2018
If you aim to land in a government type of company. Bagg group can help you start up and land in those positions. But you may have to stay for 6 months or more prior being full-time.
Event server
Event Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 May 2018
Great to have as a side job. They send emails and you only reply to what you can take. They pay weekly. Not much supervision during work. Random jobs, that could be harder than expected. Sudden changes to the shift you may have signed up for, such as you go in to be a cashier at an event and they change you to a server that has to carry 10 plates on a banquet tray.
Pros
weekly pay, some easy shifts, good pay sometimes.
Cons
Sudden changes during a shift, not many emails, not secure.
Not the worst place in the world
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2018
The CSA position is fun, unfortunately the schedule system is very broken, I had contacted my supervisors several times to get back on the email list (which I was taken off of at random) and never got a response.
Pros
Good for developing people skills, easy money, make your own schedule
Cons
Standing for 10 hours
Worst management
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2018
Snobby girls as managers that don't know how to schedule and talk down to you because they think they're better. Very unprofessional and I wouldn't recommend this agency
So far so good
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
Pay is good, hours are good but lately there have not been many shifts available. They tend to slow down after Christmas. Staff are pretty okay. Some management is very annoying with the unnecessary pre-shift call meetings.
Lucky to work here!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
I have been with The Bagg Group for over a year and it is one of the best companies I have worked for. I work with a leadership team that supports my development and gives me the freedom to do my job how I do it best, and our team always recognizes and celebrates each other's successes.

The internal competition and undercutting of colleagues that you might find in other agency environments doesn't exist here. The workplace culture is fun and team-oriented and fosters an environment where we can work together rather than against each other. There are always opportunities for development and advancement if you express interest and work for it.

My favourite part of my job is working with amazing, reputable client companies and the genuine happiness I feel for one of my candidates when they land a role there. I also love that our president lets us donate part of our workday sometimes to volunteer for good causes, proving that it's not all about money.
Pros
Management, team environment and culture, internal events and charity, amazing flexibility & work-life balance, opportunities for development / advancement, bring your dog to work days
Cons
Doesn't necessarily apply to all divisions
Great Place to work
T.T.C Customer service ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
A typical day at work covers helping customers by answering, helping to solve their complaints. I have learned to be patient, Kind, and gained a good knowledge of the city. the hardest part of my Job is long-standing.
It is a Job Agency.
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
They are good. They provide you with positions that are available and you reply if you are available for the shift. They look after the employee and also send emergency tects if they require people to work.
Good place to make extra money
Customer Service Representative- (Current Employee) –  Toronto16 April 2017
If you're looking for a career, probably not the best place, but if you are looking for short term employment at from reputable employers this is the place!
Pros
Extra money, lots of shifts
Cons
Low wages
Casual Work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2017
If you're looking for something for money to do on the side, this is the place! Excellent treatment of employees and a very relaxed work environment!!
Pros
3 Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
Terrible management and pay!
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2017
Having worked at other recruitment agencies before joining the Bagg group - I had an idea what I getting into. But had no idea what a sour taste I would be left with at the end of my time with this company.
This is a sweatshop for recruiters!
And the pay is beyond terrible. I have never been paid so little or had to fight more for proper commissions as during my time at Bagg.
Management needs to get in touch with this century and realize great recruiters will see through their smoke and mirrors.
Do yourself a favour - avoid working here!
Pros
Good place to network
Cons
worst paid
easy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2017
long shifts
decent pay for part time work
co-workers usually lacking in enthusiasm
management was decent
variety of work placement
many opportunities for work
Pros
good for extra cash
Cons
not good for making a living
Many agencies to work for, very few with the fair work/life balance that The Bagg Group provides
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
A typical day working here is structuring what you need to do in order to build your business. I learned that there are many ways of being an agency recruiter, but focusing on results versus sheer metrics and KPIs is the key to success. Management has been supportive and demonstrate empathy and compassion to support when needed. Coworkers along the way have been allies, partners and collaborators. With any agency, turnover is a reality and difficult to contend with. The most enjoyable aspect is building long term sustainable relationships with peers, clients and candidates alike.
Excellent place to work with great opportunities for professional development!
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
The Bagg Group provides their employees with endless opportunities to expand their knowledge of all facets of the recruiting process. They have in place a culture that fosters constant learning and professional development in a fun and collaborative environment. There is evident appreciation from management for all the hard work their employees put in!

Management and senior staff members are experienced and helpful and they truly value their clients and candidates. My learning experiences at The Bagg Group have been invaluable to my professional development.
Awesome company!
Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
I recently began as an intern at The Bagg Group. From day one, I was provided with the training and support in order to be successful in my role. This company has excellent room for growth and it's evident that the entire staff is dedicated to providing a positive experience for both the client and candidate throughout the recruiting process!
Great culture with supportive Management
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2016
Having worked for other agencies in the past, I can say The Bagg Group is definitely one of the very best!
They certainly treat their staff well and management is really focused on driving their teams to success.
Very support environment with an excellent work/life balance!
Great Learning Environment! Great Place to Work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2016
The Bagg Group is a great place to learn and develop skills in HR, especially skills pertaining directly to Recruitment. Management is very experienced and always willing to help.
Pros
Culture, Work-Life Balance, Management
Great staff, fun place to work and dedicated workers!
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2016
The Bagg Group has provided me with so many learning experiences and has helped me grow as a professional. They care about their clients, candidates and staff and go out of their way to make sure everyone's needs are met.

The staff here are always friendly, supportive, and motivational. They constantly take part in charitable activities to give back to the community as well!

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy working for this company!
Pros
AMAZING co-workers, fun and diverse work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE BAGG GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.