THE BAGG GROUP

THE BAGG GROUP Employee Reviews

Canada58 reviews

groupagencyclientstaffexperiencehourtimepay

Blah

Standing for long periods and during odd hours of the day/night. Ttc management can be good however thre are some supervisors that take their job way too seriously! Great stepping stone to get into TTC.

Cons

Long standing hours

They work around you

The company offers opportunities to tackle work at specific companies and provides you with everything you need to succeed. at first, I walked in without knowing anything about the responsibilities and tasks we should be handling but the company is extraordinary patient and kind in teaching the rules and roles for the job.

Pros

Kind

Cons

most of the roles and responsibilities change from company to company.

Insights into THE BAGG GROUP

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

Worst boss ever

Just don't ever work here, terrible micro-management, bullying in the workplace, underpaid for a multitude of job roles, worst job experience and boss I've ever had in my life.

Great Place to Work

I learned a lot working at The Bagg Group. The job was definitely challenging at times but I had a great team and a great manager to support me. The culture is great. There’s no gossiping, no shady business, everyone is friendly and willing to lend a helping hand when needed. Unfortunately I was laid off from this place but I would go back in a heartbeat.

Pros

Great culture, great coworkers, easily accessible

Cons

Salary

Nice and organized management

It’s really good staffing agency. Shifts are easy. They are organized while shifting people and contacting them . I recommend working here if you need a flexible job

The Bagg Group

I would recommend this place to work. The co-workers are friendly. They have great training and onboarding processes. It is overall a great place to learn.

Boring place to work

Unorganized and confused staff members with minimum hourly wages that are not in par with the cost of living in the City of Toronto. The hours given were also not adequate to increase my wages.

you could wear what you want

the staff are aggressive for what they give their employees.Long shifts with not enough breaks.I like the fact that they paid every week.But the staff are of all sorts management is friendly enough but the hours are so long that they cut into your own life.

Pros

ttc treated us okay

Cons

very long hours

fun workplace where you get a chance to learn more about the area and get a chance to talk to different kinds of people.

the bagg group is a good company to work with as shift timmings are very flexible and it has nice work environment. where you get a chance to work with new people all the time and you get a chance to know about your city more.

Interesting and eye opening

Working for the Bagg Group was overall an interesting experience. The job itself opens the door to enhancing your communication and social skills with a variety of different individuals across the city of Toronto.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at THE BAGG GROUP?

They Are good my frend.

I worked for the Bagg Group. One of the officers have requesed that I was in touched with all the Customers and helping them reach their destination. A note written by one of the officers is with me.

Great place to work!

Completed an internship at The Bagg Group. An incredibly supportive and inclusive environment where my opinion was encouraged and valued. I was able to take part in the full cycle recruitment process.

The cut they take from your pay is ridiculous. Avoid this company!!

I worked for this agency and they took most of the money(Almost 60% of what i would have made). I know they have to make money but 60%!!! Job Work/Life Balance - 0 Salary/Benefits 0 Job Security/Advancement 0 Management 0 (I thinks they are just too greedy of a company)

Pros

Workplace was good if they paid according to ur due

Cons

Greed

poor consideration for long hours standing on your feet

not a good place to work. Poor process of recourse for employees accused of wrong doing. Almost Zero tolerance for employees who arrive late. inhumane requirements to stand for long hours, without even trying to workout some rotating siting arrangement during non rush hours.

Great for short-term contracts

I had a great manager at Bagg and they were extremely helpful and flexible with finding me short-term contracts when I wasn't looking for anything permanent. There is no job security or benefits, and salary isn't the best but if you're new in town and just need money, it was pretty easy to get short contracts.

• Knowledge of accounting principles guidelines, rule of law and industrial practices.

Balance the General ledger and administrative supported. Contribute skills/knowledge to grow along with trust and faith. written communication skills

Pros

Not always but once in a while. Depend on how work environment and team! spirit !

Cons

Daily production and completed by helping the team to completed the date line task.

Good Recruiters

I had the pleasure of working with Arlen Devlin at the Bagg Group and it was an excellent experience. She made an effort to find a placement that met my requirements. She was helpful and thoughtful.

Great Place to Work

Busy day to day environment Very challenging and fruitful Diversified culture Weekly Payroll very challenging Great experience working with The Bagg Group

Pros

Awesome Team to work with!

Cons

Long Hours

This was the Agency I worked through

WHen I was with the Bagg Group I was assigned to Toronto Hydro. The people at the Agency were so kind, and gave me great feed back on the things I did well and areas that I could improve on. I was with them for a short time, but I loved my experience with them.

A typical day at work

I gave directions to ttc customers and helped them navigate through the city, it was a 12 or 8 hour shift where we got 2 breaks and a lunch. The bad part of this job was that if the manager didn't like you, it was hard to get a shift

Pros

flexible schedule

Great assistance and well coordinated

I have been working at The Bagg Group for nearly two weeks and they have been helping with many job selections. They really help people gain experience to get better jobs that can lead into careers. They also have many opportunities, especially if you work hard and even better if you have the qualifications you can find work. I have been able to obtain entry level jobs and they have paid on time. They ensure you are prepared for your job position and follow up on your progress. I am grateful that I am able to work for this company because I now have a chance in the work field to showcase my skills to create income. Very kind management, beneficial place to work.

Pros

Wide variety

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE BAGG GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement