THE BAGG GROUP

THE BAGG GROUP Employee Reviews

Canada55 reviews
I learned a lot working at The Bagg Group. The job was definitely challenging at times but I had a great team and a great manager to support me. The culture is great. There’s no gossiping, no shady business, everyone is friendly and willing to lend a helping hand when needed. Unfortunately I was laid off from this place but I would go back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Great culture, great coworkers, easily accessible
Cons
Salary
It’s really good staffing agency. Shifts are easy. They are organized while shifting people and contacting them . I recommend working here if you need a flexible job
I would recommend this place to work.
The co-workers are friendly.

They have great training and onboarding processes.

It is overall a great place to learn.
Unorganized and confused staff members with minimum hourly wages that are not in par with the cost of living in the City of Toronto. The hours given were also not adequate to increase my wages.
the staff are aggressive for what they give their employees.Long shifts with not enough breaks.I like the fact that they paid every week.But the staff are of all sorts management is friendly enough but the hours are so long that they cut into your own life.
Pros
ttc treated us okay
Cons
very long hours
the bagg group is a good company to work with as shift timmings are very flexible and it has nice work environment. where you get a chance to work with new people all the time and you get a chance to know about your city more.
Working for the Bagg Group was overall an interesting experience. The job itself opens the door to enhancing your communication and social skills with a variety of different individuals across the city of Toronto.
I worked for the Bagg Group. One of the officers have requesed that I was in touched with all the Customers and helping them reach their destination. A note written by one of the officers is with me.
Completed an internship at The Bagg Group. An incredibly supportive and inclusive environment where my opinion was encouraged and valued. I was able to take part in the full cycle recruitment process.
I worked for this agency and they took most of the money(Almost 60% of what i would have made). I know they have to make money but 60%!!!
Job Work/Life Balance - 0

Salary/Benefits 0

Job Security/Advancement 0

Management 0 (I thinks they are just too greedy of a company)
Pros
Workplace was good if they paid according to ur due
Cons
Greed
not a good place to work. Poor process of recourse for employees accused of wrong doing.
Almost Zero tolerance for employees who arrive late.

inhumane requirements to stand for long hours, without even trying to workout some rotating siting arrangement during non rush hours.
I had a great manager at Bagg and they were extremely helpful and flexible with finding me short-term contracts when I wasn't looking for anything permanent. There is no job security or benefits, and salary isn't the best but if you're new in town and just need money, it was pretty easy to get short contracts.
Balance the General ledger and administrative supported.
Contribute skills/knowledge to grow along with trust and faith.

written communication skills
Pros
Not always but once in a while. Depend on how work environment and team! spirit !
Cons
Daily production and completed by helping the team to completed the date line task.
I had the pleasure of working with Arlen Devlin at the Bagg Group and it was an excellent experience. She made an effort to find a placement that met my requirements. She was helpful and thoughtful.
Busy day to day environment
Very challenging and fruitful

Diversified culture

Weekly Payroll very challenging

Great experience working with The Bagg Group
Pros
Awesome Team to work with!
Cons
Long Hours
WHen I was with the Bagg Group I was assigned to Toronto Hydro. The people at the Agency were so kind, and gave me great feed back on the things I did well and areas that I could improve on. I was with them for a short time, but I loved my experience with them.
I gave directions to ttc customers and helped them navigate through the city, it was a 12 or 8 hour shift where we got 2 breaks and a lunch.

The bad part of this job was that if the manager didn't like you, it was hard to get a shift
Pros
flexible schedule
I have been working at The Bagg Group for nearly two weeks and they have been helping with many job selections. They really help people gain experience to get better jobs that can lead into careers. They also have many opportunities, especially if you work hard and even better if you have the qualifications you can find work. I have been able to obtain entry level jobs and they have paid on time. They ensure you are prepared for your job position and follow up on your progress. I am grateful that I am able to work for this company because I now have a chance in the work field to showcase my skills to create income. Very kind management, beneficial place to work.
Pros
Wide variety
The representatives at the Bagg group were always available if I ever had any questions or concerns.

I was a bagg group employee, and contracted out to a public service company,

After a six month contract I was hired by the company full time.

I was always paid on time by the Bagg group.

If you are looking for a position, I recommend using the Bagg group to help find your next job. Their staff will find something that is right for you.
Within a week of our first meeting to discuss my resume I was hired by one of their clients. The staff are helpful during the interview stage as well as during the course of your assigment - Would recommend
no complaints working with the BAGG Group, pay on time, work is usually simple enough.pick your hours, so work as much or as little as you would like.
Pros
pick you hours
Cons
not many jobs after NYE