The Aurum Group

The Aurum Group Employee Reviews

Fun coworkers, bad management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 August 2019
Poor training. Management doesn’t have patience to deal with a learning staff. They aren’t very comprehensible when it comes to work related or personal issues. Very little training without much support from management. Not good are lifting up their staff. Mostly make them feel belittled for not being as good as them. Other coworkers are super nice and love to go out as a group.
Pros
Steady hours, home on weekend. Friendly staff
Cons
A lot of pressure with little reward, almost no training, lack of organization and support from management
Productive company
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlantic, NS27 June 2018
The Aurum Group is a North American company which sells dental services of every aspect in the Dental industry. I've learned that objectives are met through collaboration.
Family Company
Office Manager/Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 February 2018
I have been employed with Aurum for 18 years and they have always been very supportive. I have had opportunities to further my education and my career.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor Benefits
Large dental laboratory company having many facilities in different locals.
Building Security (part time) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 November 2014
The management team is composed of high quality individuals that strive to make the company profitable while keeping the workplace informal and productive. Many of the positions are filled internally and there is ample opportunity for advancement within the company.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement within the company
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Aurum Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Aurum Group Reviews by Location