The Art Of Management Inc. Employee Reviews

Rewarding workplace with great training!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 February 2018
It's been rewarding working here as every employee has areas that they are responsible for overseeing, but we also work as a team and help each other get our work done.

The company provides extensive training, as they promote from within, and train employees to be able to take on more responsible roles. I started as a telephone sales representative here 5 years ago, and with lots of training and advancement through different positions, I am now the marketing manager.

I like the culture here, and enjoy working with our clients. We have lots of friendly competition, and every week is a game to grow and do more and more!
Pros
Fun environment, good benefits, excellent training
Cons
Traffic heading home in the afternoon, much worse than morning!
Great team spirit!
Director of Client Administration (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2016
I have been working at AMI for 10 months and I enjoy the team spirit. In addition, I find the mission and main purpose of the organisation is extremely helpful to clients, and services are aligned to help them in resolving day to day situations, to support their growth and expansion. This very much aligns with my own purposes.
Pros
Good people work with
Good company with quality management
Manager/Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2016
I have been working at The Art Of Management for over 7 months now. I was given the opportunity when I took on working at AMI to grow with the expansion I helped with in the workplace. It was a good opportunity and I found the President who offered this to me to be quite sincere and passionate in her desire for me to do well. I am quite satisfied with how it has turned out.

The working environment I find to be friendly and inviting to work in. The staff are fun to work with and treat each other with honesty and respect. I am entitled to voice my own views and ideas, and in fact, it is encouraged. The owners listen to and appreciate what I say. I enjoy the opportunity to work here and for anyone seeking a job where you can be self-motivated and create your own destiny, then this is a good company to do it in.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
I can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Art Of Management Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8