The Agency Temporary Employment Services

The Agency Temporary Employment Services Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
I came to the Agency when I was in between Jobs. I had bills to pay and it was a good way to keep money coming in while I searched for another role. The company does a variety of placements from short term to long term. I've seen posting for a variety of industries and roles from them.

The manufacturer where I worked was a clean friendly environment. The work was not hard and helped for when I needed it. The Agency team are very approachable and straightforward.
Pros
weekly pay
Over the last 6 months I have called this company seeking job opportunities, knowing they were available due to previous research on indeed and other job bank sites. Each and every time they said they had absolutely no work available. Last week I got upset and said that jobs very clearly available online and that it wasn’t fair I wasn’t allowed to have any position. After phoning again this week, knowing indeed had jobs available through The Agency, they informed me that nothing was available and that they didn’t want me to phone again because I was so rude the previous time. This company does not offer employment, they offer only disappointment. I spent atleast an hour signing up with The Agency to get absolutely nowhere.
Pros
I have yet to find any
Cons
Incredibly rude office staff Lack of job opportunities
After working in a job I hated for over ten years, I was ready to make a change. The Agency helped me find a permanent position with a company that actually cares about their employees. Everyone on the team was super enthusiastic and I would probably still be slaving away at my old job if they hadn't helped me out!
Pros
Great Staff, No Cost