THE AGENCY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES

THE AGENCY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
System run environment
Worked together with fellow team members to efficiently load cargo and distribute to designated locations within Grey-Bruce area within time lines set by management.
Offered Longterm Temp Data Entry OE
Pro : great quick job assignments, Staff work hard.
Advise : Target long term only specified few and hire part time reps work at home as back up over 3 years casually experience for efficiency.

Con ; I started flexible new job nights needed short or long term days. Offered me a position temp long term and place I accepted offer. Done deal-no it wasn't. How can you and client ask me to come in and prepared for the job then later on called and cancelled the job. Most agencies will do this but not all agents be that mean.

Agents cannot get mad if employees new or old turn down very job your client expected to work on short notice. I was only told its on hold. Canada is now super expensive. When will people make better conditions improve Agent-Client-Worker efficiencies instead of telling us Interviewers-Workers "Thats what the client wants." Sorry, its so old and redundent agency verbiage. Everyone works for salary, hourly or commission or both. Companies and Government jobs all industries stop advising me when people can work 2 jobs. Its not your choice. Then do not lie if you own a company and work two jobs. People on jobs any age, owners get more controlling over employee time away from desks. Deducts on hourly rates is ridicules going to washroom. Most people work hard and show up when late and at least they show up. They should stay work late. If I say I tele-commute do not tell me to far. Jobs in Toronto near outside areas are growing more than in my surrounding Toronto areas. I am not mad at agencies or companies. All people in any class has become such a
 - more...
Okay
-They were quick in offering positions within my area and weren't afraid to offer outside just in case it piqued my interests. They were efficient to see to my needs.
When you're stuck.
As most employment service agencies, if you need a job they will help you find one within their list of partnered companies. Just don't expect anything more then that. If you're smart and money conscientious then it will help you get back on your feet. Otherwise it will become an inescapable tomb.
Pros
you can get a job
Cons
just about everything else
Unrealistic
Zero notice for shifts
Not being called back when making inquires

Minimal range of work available

No modified jobs

Do not call back when used as a reference
Very good company to work for.
I worked for the Agency employment services.The staff are very friendly.i always worked with a team of other workers and they were great to work with.I never had any problems.Katherine.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
I wish they had permant work in Guelph ongoing as they are a great company to work for.
temp work
no job security bounce around from job to job and never know when you wont have a job, but needed the job, worked at spinrite plant and then at their warehouse
Temporary Work
A good place to go if you are in need of temporary work as well as wanted part-time work or seasonal. Also good if you can find no other means of employment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE AGENCY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5