The 401 Group of Companies
Happiness score is 74 out of 100
View all The 401 Group of Companies reviews

The 401 Group of Companies

The 401 Group of Companies Employee Review

Fast pace and fun learning environment

With 401Auto you will learn about everything from sales to time management and financing.Everything is fast paced but can be learned at your own speed while making money and having fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Most rewarding job I've had

Since starting with the company in July of 2020, I have experienced the fastest growth in my professional career. You will be working with the best in the business, that are dedicated to training and mentoring you to all time highs. As with any sales role there is a large emphasis placed on your work ethic and coach-ability.If you are looking for a company to put down roots, this is the one.

Pros

Excellent training and mentorship

Official response from The 401 Group of Companies

28 November 2021
Thank you kindly for the positive review! We aren't planning to stop growing any time soon and we also love the opportunity to promote from within. Thanks for joining our team and sharing your insights so far.
Same role

I wish I could give this company 10 stars

The entire management team including the executives are insanely supportive, the owners would give you their shirt off their back if they could. It is a fast growing company that challenges you everyday to be better than you were the previous day. It's felt like home ever since I started day 1, having a closed door meeting with the owner to talk to me about the company values and the culture! They also have catered lunches everyday that you can purchase for a fraction of the price that you would pay at a restaurant, this company cares

Pros

Free Coffee, crazy compensation, friendly team members, supportive staff, a lot of fun to come to work everyday

Cons

I wish I had a faster computer

Official response from The 401 Group of Companies

28 November 2021
Thank you for the 5 star review. Although we take pride in providing great technology, we wish we could give you a faster computer too so you could close more deals! :)
Same location

I would definitely recommend this place for employment. Everyone here is incredibly friendly, they’re all encouraging and find ways to help and support you in whichever way they can.Management is incredibly approachable and helpful.A family like atmosphere, nothing that i can complain of

Pros

decent income, lots to learn and upgrade your skills

Cons

trying to find one

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The 401 Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare The 401 Group of Companies with

• The 401 Group of Companies
  • Fast pace and fun learning environment