Thales Employee Review

Na
Telecom Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Saudi Arabia13 February 2014
everyday we have to go to the site in order to finalize our jobs , the location of the sites was not fixed so we used to go to many different sites in the same day , our work was a team work we had to work to gather. we learned a lot from this experience how you have to communicate , what you have to do if you have a problem, how to trouble shoot in case some problems happened in the equipments. it was very nice work i really enjoyed it , the only hard part of this work is the traveling where we have to drive in the desert with no population or phone network but this was in a small part of the whole area.

Other Thales Employee Reviews

Environnement sympa mais inertie trop importante
Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Cannes25 April 2018
Domaine d'activité passionnant, environnement de travail très agréable. Mais inconvénients d'une grande entreprise (inertie trop importante, pas de réactivité, manque d'autonomie)
Cons
Grosse entreprise avec une inertie trop importante
Productive and good work environments
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC26 February 2018
Productive and good work environments.
This company provides automatic control system to ground transportation, for example, subway. Your contribution is linked to daily life of millions of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thales. Our community is ready to answer.