TG Appliance Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Toxic Work Environment
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 June 2019
I worked in a store where bullying and harassment were a daily norm. If you didn’t conform to the bully’s ways you would become a target. Human Resources and upper Management were aware and chose to do nothing about it. After 11 years of service they terminated me with no explanation I had had a clean work record with no discipline and stellar reviews. Because I wouldn’t sit back and watch others be picked on I was let go. Unless you have no morals and very thick skin, I would steer clear.
Good luck to you if you accept a position.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Terrible work stations. Fake horrible people for the most part
Its Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 April 2019
I would have to say that TG Appliance culture when it comes to diversity is very limited. It is run by predominantly white management; who do not appreciate the diverse employees they have. You can feel and see how they interact with people of different backgrounds, they are second class and that type of behaviour is unacceptable. I wouldn’t recommend working there only because of the cultural within the company. The job itself isn’t hard, very repetitive to be doing that kind of position for years. The pay is ridiculously low especially for the amount of work you are doing. I think upper management need to take cultural sensitivity classes, to be able to interact with their coworkers. If they are not interested they should not hire people of different backgrounds.
Pros
Lunches, good workers
Cons
Pay, culture, no fair treatment
Love working here
Admin (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 June 2018
TG is a great place to work! I enjoy the work environment/culture and the people I work with. My job can get stressful (like every job) but the day goes by fast and my department is very supportive. The pay is good...it's a lot better than most I see in job ads. Overall it's a good job and I'm happy to be here. A job is a job! Plus monthly lunches. Who doesn't like free food??
productive and fun place to work
Chauffeur de Lift (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 March 2017
I really enjoyed working at TG and learned how to operate a forklift/clamp. I also made some good friends working there. It was a relatively fun place to work as no two days were exactly the same so you never knew what to expect.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
salary raises are non existent
Tasco
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2016
TASCO was a place i love to work, it was a little laid back but at least the job was done. Me i would of never of left cause they were treating me good there. i have no complaint with TG Appliance Group.

i would reapply there anyday!