TFT Global Inc.
Happiness score is 43 out of 100

Working at TFT Global Inc.: Latest TFT Global Inc. Reviews

Canada73 reviews

Terribly managed

They want 150% from you and to train the new people.. mean while you receive no training in the first place, upper management does not and will not train you, promotes you than demotes you within the week to make room for friends than expects you to train said new person/friend

Run fast

Do not work here! Absolutely garbage company… they do not value health and safety whatsoever and all they care about is if you show up. Good workers get let go and horrible workers stay

Pros

Easy to get in

Cons

Horribly managed

Insights into TFT Global Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Avoid at all costs!!!

Place is a huge joke. Midnight union reps are useless. Rather drive around on there golfcart smoking cigarettes then actually doing anything. They do not care about you, they will not help you, they will only come around and give you s*** then leave

Pros

Pay is decent

Cons

S****y place to work

Disrespectful management. They do nothing but take advantage of you

If your thinking about working for this place, do yourself a favour and don’t!!! Management is beyond rude, there is no growth at this place and they pick and choose who’s jobs they wanna make easy and who’s they wanna make absolutely horrible

Ok

It’s an ok company to work for. Poorly organized from the top down though, alright pay, also though they can be very manipulative with the temp workers and not honour their word.

This place is toxic!

people drop like flies in this place. It is full of gossip and people who talk about you behind your back… management is the worse for it. All the Area Leads do is sit there well you bust your back! No sense of actual leadership anywhere. If anyone said you did something wrong. Your guilty 100%. They will not take your side. You are always blamed for something you didn’t do. If you are not full-time TFT and in the union your nothing to them.. 3 months probation? try 9 months -1 year it takes up to a year to get anywhere in this company. No sick days if you are agency. Watch your pay as well. Sometimes you may be short

agency staff and regular staff get treated like garbage

Working at this company made me realize how much exploitation is happening at GM. Constantly trying to push people to their limits and they don't care about firing you for missing a few days due to an emergency. If you are an agency staff you only work for 3 months until they take away your job. No grace period for being 1 minute late

Pros

decent pay for TFT or angency staff

Cons

no days off or lates allowed

Horrible culture

Horrible place to work. No one cares about safety or the law. Anywhere else is better than this place. The temp agency fires people for missing a day. Over six months of work before you have any chance of being hired on.

Minimal training, high expectations

Not a reliable source of long term employment. Very unorganized as a company with no real leadership. Was laid off after 3 months with no reason given and only 10 hours notice before my shift was to start.

Pros

Decent wage for forklift drivers

Cons

Midnight shift

be careful,

salary is not bad but you never have a fixed job position. Every week you change departments. They hired me for a job but in 3 months I only worked in this role for 3 days, adding up all the hours. The boss just put me work, including the things he was supposed to do, he asked me to do it. Never.

Pros

salary, that it

Cons

lunch break tooooo short, to much work

Stressful poor management

Was a very stressful environment to work in. Management and HR were horrible. Always felt like my job was on the line every day and no praise or encouragement at all.

Pros

Employees were a great bunch

Cons

Bad overall company

Absolute Chaos

Great colleagues who will always help out. But everything you learn will be through word of mouth. Management will not be much help. The environment is extremely fast paced.

Production - repetive work, no learning new skils.

preparing parts products for the GM line . Standing for 8 hrs except for 20 mins lunch. Cannot take sick time in excess of 7 days. Management promotes who they like, not based on skill and ability. No promotion from within favouritism is very noticable.

Pros

Cons

disorganized

Great work environment with a serious catch

Worked there for 6 months as a temp. Management did not care about employees. I was training new staff while working multiple positions, constantly being praised as the “hardest worker” and yet after almost twice the required time as a temp to be hired, They terminated me with 12 hours notice. I’m aware that as a temp that was always a possibility but after being promised company advancement and working my a— off for 6 months they dropped me without a second thought. 10/10 would not go back there to be lied to. They also constantly let employees go right before they finished their probationary period.

Pros

Awesome coworkers

Cons

Horrible HR management

Bad Management

It was good when I started but after management changed hands a few times, things became unacceptable. They don't care about the employees' well-being at all.

Pros

Cons

Zero communication

My manager was a solid guy. I couldn't have asked for a more down to earth and reasonable indivual to work with.

The work experience at TFT was laid back. I worked with some great people and for some great people. It's repetitive work every time but it was easy to find rhythm and work through what you've got. I liked working quality control before TFT and after my experience there I would gladly take another job in the field.

Pros

Good hours, great manager, clean facility, good work environment.

Cons

Minimum wage to start

It's very fast paced and productive

You will always have new task and you will learn something new everyday but at the same time it's also overwhelming and stressful. Sometimes, you also need to deal with politics and lot of other non productive work that you don't enjoy but I think you would see this up to certain extent in every company

Pros

Challenging and doesn't get you bored

Cons

Pay and lot of overtime

Looks and tight skirts are in and you’re out if you do t have that.

As above, if you’re not in the inner circle, you’re not going anywhere. Multiple issues with some senior employees that were ignored and accepted and bags of money wasted on them. Meanwhile tight scrutiny for small worthwhile projects and expenses. A long term employee that is the rudest person I’ve ever had to work with and protected no matter what they did or said.Not everyone was useless, a few decent people sadly.

Pros

They use to do bbqs and family days. It’s been a long time so not certain if they still do?

Cons

The big bosses nails were more important than actually working.

A fun place to work and great co-workers and managment...

TFT Global is a great place to work. You have co-workers that are always willing to help out. You also have management that is also very helpful and understanding of employees.

Pros

Steady shift and hours

Not the Greatest place

Needs to be run more efficiently and management on the floor needs to address certain issues , easy job if u are a forklift driver and the layout and time lines for orders is good but materials are hard to find sometimes. Good job for a young person who has no bills or dependents

Excellent place to work.

Very Friendly environment. All the staff member were very helpful. Good place to work. No Stress job. so much to learn from the TFT global inc. Sometimes it has workload but usually day go pretty quick.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TFT Global Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement