TForce Final Mile

Working at TForce Final Mile: Latest TForce Final Mile Reviews

Canada129 reviews

courierdriverdeliverylonghourcustomstaffmanagement

It a job not a career

As a o/o you start with a cube van an a dream to start your own company....You leave with a worn out cube van. An not much else ....no health no vacation time no personal time no retirement benefits pay scales hasn't changed foe years

Pros

Meet awesome customers

Cons

No kinda of retention or anything to stay lonng term

Worst company to work

Very bad management, manager hired people not HR, when you have any concern you just need to manager. I learned only few new tasks otherwise same reputative tasks. Schedule is very bad as well as you will not get any flexibility. There is partiality in the management, same level of colleague can do work from home but you cannot do single day. They can laid off anytime if they don't have business, just happened in front of me. Paid like a basic with huge expectations. Do not recommend to single people.

Insights into TForce Final Mile

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Wouldn't recommend

Severely underpaid for the work expected to be done. Management is terrible and they don't support staff. No perks to working there, no staff events.

Bad work environment

It's a stressful work environment where you have to handle materials far above your pay grade that can be considered incredibly dangerous with little to no PPE for what you do.

Cons

Dangerous material handling, bad hours, stressful work.

productive, always learning

Team environment, great place to work. Always learning new things. Management was good, supportive.Room for advancement and learning new positions.good learning experience in the industry.

Toxic and napotism.

Bad management, most of the time management has no clue what's going on in the fields. So most of the bad drivers takes advantages.... Slacking off ... Skipping runs.......

Tu sort le matin avec 20 ou 30 colis ,et tu rentre chez toi..tu gagne chaque jour 60$ pauvres chauffeurs

Tu sort le matin avec 20 ou 30 colis ,et tu rentre chez toi..tu gagne chaque jour 60$ tu enlève 40$ de gaz ...profil net 20..les responsables sont des menteurs ils disent toujours avoir des nouveaux contracts..mais ils perds les contracts chaque mois ...des responsable incompétent et des menteurs ...pauvres chauffeurs

Cons

Des responsables menteurs, nombre de colis 30 à 40 chaque jours, .milieu de travail. l ancien mange tous, le nouveau prend les déchets..sous l encouragement des responsables

management is out of touch with everyone not in their line of sight

rushed ..little communcation.....not much help from management....no relief drivers so no days or holidays...work place in general is pretty toxic....

Pros

work alone

Cons

very little help from the management level

Excellent work culture.

I enjoyed my working with the company till now.The staff is cooperative and helpful. The management use to appreciate your work and put my efforts in their monthly magazine.

Cooperative and fun working

Very cooperative and reliable work, you got your own area to delivered the stuff and most important you are your own boss, so that's the big relief and easy.

Cons

Early start

Stressful Work And Awful Management

Work is neither reliable nor promised, some days are busy and some days are very quiet, high level of favouritism is being practiced, targetted and forced warnings and write ups are just a part of normal process. Have to deal with under trained and inefficient supervisory staff with no understanding of work procedures. Dealing with overwhelmed and confused dispatch is another issue that haven't be resolved since ages. On a regular basis you are forced to waste atleast 2 to 3 hours without getting any compensation. This place really needs some willing and skilled staff at a supervisory level who can atleast take a minimum responsibility of their assigned job. Once you load up and out of the warehouse you won't be left with enough time to finish your deliveries and will cause you an undue stress on road for the rest of your day. Sorry but I have nothing good to share about this company.

Pros

Good work life balance.

Cons

Loading outside in bad weather. Undue stress. Inadequate equipment and resources.

If you’re self motivated, honest, reliable and hard working then this is a good place to work with minimal supervision. Company have some really good big accounts, good paying jobs.

Pros

Good pay. Good jobs

Cons

Union sucks. No job security for new employee because of union

Its not a fun place to work, its a job, you work hard... That's it.

The people you work with are not so bad but its the upper mgt that you need to watch out for. They make promises then make up some excuse why it can't happen. If they find out that something is going good and making the crew happy to work there, they go out of there way to put a stop to it right quick. They brought me into the office part time and told me that as soon as there was enough work that I would be hired permanent full time. Once there was enough work they went and hired someone off the street without it being ok'd by the manager working there. Didn't say anything to me. This person just showed up one day to take over the work I had been doing.

Pros

If you consider having a job a pro then there you go.

Cons

Very long hours and on call after hours. all day all night.

Excellent place to work

Good place to work to make a handsome earning in few hoirs to work u can work as much as u want to make more earning mange ment is so close and nice to employees

Extreme management failure

I work here at markham warehouse, there are things that no one understands why they must be done in that way. I come everyday to work but I don't understand why the routes must have to be dispatched from Brampton when you can clearly see people sitting at Dispatch desk doing literally nothing. I have been in transportation industry for almost 10 years but have never seen a supervisor stopping his subordinates to Dispatch. Earlier there was no problem with Dispatching routes but just because of the laziness of one person the whole system is changed. This issue of inefficient way of Dispatching routes needs to be addressed or else people will give up working at this location. Moreover you don't have any right to waste 4 hours of drivers time everyday or atleast 2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the evening, which can be easily utilized in delivering packages. You never listen to the driver's plea but atleast look at the condition of the warehouse and analyze yourself.

Pros

You will make money if you get work.

Cons

Get ready to waste hours and hours waiting to get work without compensation.

No common sence

I worked for AC Final mile for 6 yrs, it was called ALL CANADIAN COURIER and was managed by professionals. Once purchased byTrans Force it became " just a company " There is no personal touch.It's all about the money. In my case ....I was moved to a warehouse tocare for one of All Canadian Courier largest customers. I had no back up or other staff support. I was given this task by All Canadian Courier Vice President because he trusted me, and knew of my ability to perform. I handled this on my own for 20 months. Then when Trans Force took over they re established the location to a warehouse that was much to small to handle this time sensitive and important customer needs. I worked in access of 20 hrs per day. At the end it did not matter.

Pros

Cons

The person does not matter

stressful and waste of time

from my experience, i do not recommend working for this company. they treat you very bad. The assign the job to whom they like. Sometimes, you work sometimes not. It is not a stable and reliable job. If you are looking for a casual job may it is good for you but not for a long good career.

Pros

outdoor work

Cons

long hours, disrespectful environment

Fun place to work at but ALOT of politics

- Don't expect any bonuses or raises even after peak or ever - staff is extremely nice and polite most of the time - some drivers get special treatment, other drivers get treated poorly - management will only have your back if it benefits them - they say you will grow and have many opportunities, but they will go outside of the organization and hire someone else. - extremely long hours, no breaks at times. - no structure or organization

Pros

most of the drivers are very nice and genuine people

Cons

lack of organization, false promises, extremely low pay

Good place to start

Good place to start with a company. Good dispatch and relaxed atmosphere but slow with work schedule. That's all I have to say about this one. No hard feelings

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Make owner operators wait more often

productive workplace, collaborate easily with each corresponding role in the department

the work was flexible and great when learning new things. the new techniques i acquired when i worked there has served me well and allowed me to work flexibly in both the morning and evening operations of the department i was working with previously and at the time. during rush our it can be difficult when the operations is reduce man power to less than the recommended only due to emergencies.

Pros

proper fixed work hours, has insurance, learn new skills

Cons

management, staff on hand

Need info

Love working here great pay does amazon deliveries thunbsup if someone is still doing amazon delivery with tforce in usa area and did effect your work after amazon dap started in your area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TForce Final Mile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement