TForce Final Mile Employee Reviews

Okay
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 October 2018
- Nice co-works
- Okay management
- Hardest part of the job is trying to satisfy every customer when there are a lot waiting on the line. But the reward is in being happy to resolve peoples problems and put smiles on their faces.
productive and fun environment
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 October 2018
A typical day at work includes reaching the warehouse at 8 am and scanning and loading the packages and taking them out for delivery.

Management is good and needs more improvement towards the needs of the driver.
Pros
flexible, own boss
Cons
not consistent work
Fun
WARE HOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB1 October 2018
Awesome place and super fun to work its a great place, great employees great place for temp agents to find work witha good boss and easy to qualify for.
Pros
Fun
It was a temp job
Mail Messenger (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 August 2018
This was a very low-paying temp job with steep requirements. I do not have anything else to add here that would be appropriate to include in public...
learned alot about multitasking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC13 August 2018
working for Dynamex was the foundation of my career as a customer service / problem solving person. learned quick thinking, loved challenges and improved on my mistakes.
Pros
great xmas parties
unreasonable
Customer Service Agent/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  ottawa,on1 August 2018
the manager there was a criminal
they forced you to work all sorts of different hours
they traeated their staff unfairly
pay was very low
they forced you out if you disagreed with them
fast paced busy work environment
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 June 2018
Learned through experience with company growth. Family environment and gained variety of skills and hardest part sometimes was to meet company deadlines. Job security and working with management was the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
busy environment, learning new things
Cons
long hours, stressful situations sometimes
Always no work
Courier Driver Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 May 2018
I don't recommend this company to anyone. There's always no work for drivers. No established customer support, that's why they have been losing good customers to other courier companies over the past years. There are no sales people that go knocking on doors so drivers will have more work. Management people only think of themselves. They are happy with the long term contracts they have with a few customers, and they don't care if their drivers make money or not.
Cons
No work
fast paced high demanding
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR BANKS DIVISION (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 May 2018
not much down time during the day
co-workers attempt to help to get everything done
very high demands on quality and quantity of work done
most enjoyable thing was the co-workers
fun work place
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 May 2018
fun to work love the job would love to be more busy learned how to scan deliver customer service organization, working with many different ciltures at the shop but on your own while delivering

Want to know more about TForce Final Mile?

Ask a question
Great job for people who like to be able to control their hours
Courier (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 April 2018
Whatever time period you decide to begin your workday, we would collect the parcels to be delivered for that day, collect our assignment and then load the parcels into our own vehicles. As the title states, this job is definitely for someone who enjoys controlling their own hours. The people you interact with at the warehouse are friendly too. The hardest part of working is definitely the weather conditions as driving in the snow, especially in communities where the snow was not shovelled or salted as well as driving in the rain. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how happy people would be when they received their packages as well as seeing familiar faces when you frequented a certain area.
Pros
managing own time
Cons
driving in snow and rain
Very enjoyable job
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 March 2018
Required to stack items on Bunks making sure they are stable and organized. Also required to do general Labor making sure safety is first. Overall all great experience, management and staff was very friendly.
Drama filled enviroment
Administration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 February 2018
Training is minimal, you are left to figure things out yourself. Always personal drama going on, which creates way too much unnecessary stress. No support between departments. There is usually not enough work to fill a day. No clear direction from any management.
Cons
no guidance, stressful, no reward for the work you put in.
Hardworking job good people
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 February 2018
Inducting freight on lines, sorting packages, wrapping shipment for delivery, taking care of inventory, good people and management team leaders look out for you would recommend this job to anyone
Best truck driving position in my career.
24 " truck broker (Current Employee) –  London on31 January 2018
For a hard working broker you can make decent money. Best job I've had in my career. Great dispatchers they make you want to work hard . No real issues at least in the london on location. Can be long hours . Not recomended for a married driver looking for 9 to 5 job unless dedicated route. Very happy to be working out of this location.
Pros
Friendly dispatchers. Good rates. Excellent for those who like to be on their own.
Cons
Can be long hours. Short notice on next job.
Worst place i ever worked at ..... PERIOD
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2017
I worked with this company for 2 weeks and after 2 months I received the first paycheque, and this happened with another employee. One of the managers there showed me the good side of the company, but after I started i reallized that everythink that i’ve been told was built on lies
Worst
Carrier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 December 2017
Dynamex is worst place to work as a owner operator or any kinda carrier, even thoy any other carrier company doesn't seem to be much better. I'm considering getting into a different prefecion than to work as a driver simply because it seems to be most looked down position by most company's. SPECIALLY AT DYNAMEX
Pros
Not allot
Cons
Allot
warehouse shipper
Warehouse Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC24 November 2017
great experience all around. worked hard. had fun and made friends. got benefits. there was never any shortage of work so my position was secure. they were a decent company
Pros
plenty of hours
Cons
plenty of hours
fun place, good people
Reception/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  ottawa ont23 November 2017
I liked Dynamex I worked with good people and it gave me a lot of experience in a mailroom and as a receptionist, learned multiple things from this postion.
Pros
good people
Cons
management
I like environment of work
Lead Hand Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 November 2017
I like the environment of work at dynamex very helpful and friendly. I am relocating from Winnipeg that is why I am looking for job. we had contract with NTD and I was lead hand there for almost 2.5 year and manage drivers and routes. overall this job enhance my management skill very much that what I like about this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TForce Final Mile. Our community is ready to answer.