TForce Final Mile

TForce Final Mile Employee Reviews

Canada113 reviews
productive workplace, collaborate easily with each corresponding role in the department
the work was flexible and great when learning new things. the new techniques i acquired when i worked there has served me well and allowed me to work flexibly in both the morning and evening operations of the department i was working with previously and at the time. during rush our it can be difficult when the operations is reduce man power to less than the recommended only due to emergencies.
Pros
proper fixed work hours, has insurance, learn new skills
Cons
management, staff on hand
Need info
Love working here great pay does amazon deliveries thunbsup if someone is still doing amazon delivery with tforce in usa area and did effect your work after amazon dap started in your area
Markham warehouse
I have been working here as owner operator since 8 months, Job is easy but there is too much favouritism and there are no proper rules for allotments of work, supervisor here, has a lot of guys from family and friends working as owner operators and there is a lot of conflict of interest. Pay is good and you get paid on a per package basis. There is good amount of work for the choosen ones, and the leftover work is given to others as a common practice. Overall the environment is very toxic.
Owner operator
They are bad compey. The force the driver to do what they want .if not he loes the job . A lot going under table between superviser and some owner operator .
average employer
Good Company for the drivers but poor management by the staff. There is lot of groupisim and there are discrepancies in the payment paid by the company.
productive fun awesome place to work
as courier of 19 years i covered and had many different runs. bank runs,vet hosp runs,staples run as well i did same day messenger work. over the last 9 years i had a hospital run for fraser health that was very time sensitive and i was very involved with problem solving with the clientele while giving exceptional customer service. delivering specimens, documents, equipment and other intresting things to the hospitals and labs.
Pros
working with great happy people
Cons
weather
Dictature way of managing
If you have ever wanted to feel like an insignificant individual who is a simple nobody completely replaceable after loads of inappropriate disrespect. APPLY!
Stressful
This company has no organization, no actual training program, Managers seem to do what they want they do not work with the supervisors and mentor them, they just under mind their employees and dump more work on to some one else. Not a good place to work for.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TForce Final Mile?
T force mile Company is a good company .
T Forcemiles Company is one of the biggest companies and it has a lot of name in Canada and we are working in it and we are proud and it is fulfilling the needs of every person and many people are getting employment from here.
Fast paced
Here I learnt a lot about how to work in a team, individually by lifting up heavy boxes. The only thing which I felt wrong about was the pay rate, because the work I do/did included lifting up heavy boxes quickly and on regular basis.
Have to lie to customers a lot
Poor management, they lie to customers a lot. The pay is cheap and they do not appreciate your service. Management shows favouritism to certain employees.
Pros
Staff is nice to work with
Cons
Pay is too cheap
Great opportunities as owner operator.
Best job I've ever had by far. Efficient and well run. The pay was amazing. Management was fair and good at their job. We were granted a great deal of independence in how we completed our delivery routes.
Pressure
Souvent en mode solutions. Manque d'effectif

Over capacity pour le nombre de chauffeur
If you want to grow join and lets grow together
Love everything about supervising and coordinations. It brings about growth! You grow by learning, watching and planning. You are able to manage people
good work enviroment
worked there for 3 years
too many assignments to do

signed 3 contracts

various coworkers from different countries

busy workplace

not too many requirements like other companies do
I really enjoyed working there. Great starter job and made lots of great friends. People with very helpful and were willing to teach me. I would recommend this place to all my friends
Best place to Work.
Great Management and best place to work..
I am glad that I am working at T-force final mile to grow my skills and getting good experience:) Will continue to grow in this company.
Not worth the effort
Management treats everyone as disposable, they don't care how hard you work or how long you've been there. Coworkers and culture are ok, but there is no organization or accountability from management.
They are not ready for competition.
Too many postal codes for a single delivery driver. You practically live on the streets! Process of optimization of routes and scanning of packages is lot, the management needs to copy from other delivery companies and get the job done you as fast as possible.
Unfair business to work for
They make you sign up for union and take the union dues however do nothing for you , even though you submit a grevience. Very unfair runs given to friends and taken from others. Never a thank you for the work you do. Fees after fees taken without notice. Hire non canadians to work and under cut drivers
Productive and respectful environment
T Force Final Mile has given me great opportunities to grow as a person as well as in career.

I recommend this company to all who are looking for a safe and friendly place to start a career in logistics

As a former driver for T Force Final Mile I had a great experience with receiving constant and stable volume in my route.

Please look into this company as a driver as well as office positions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TForce Final Mile. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9