TForce Final Mile

TForce Final Mile Employee Reviews

Good place to start with a company. Good dispatch and relaxed atmosphere but slow with work schedule. That's all I have to say about this one. No hard feelings
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Make owner operators wait more often
from my experience, i do not recommend working for this company. they treat you very bad. The assign the job to whom they like. Sometimes, you work sometimes not. It is not a stable and reliable job. If you are looking for a casual job may it is good for you but not for a long good career.
Pros
outdoor work
Cons
long hours, disrespectful environment
- Don't expect any bonuses or raises even after peak or ever - staff is extremely nice and polite most of the time - some drivers get special treatment, other drivers get treated poorly - management will only have your back if it benefits them - they say you will grow and have many opportunities, but they will go outside of the organization and hire someone else. - extremely long hours, no breaks at times. - no structure or organization
Pros
most of the drivers are very nice and genuine people
Cons
lack of organization, false promises, extremely low pay
the work was flexible and great when learning new things. the new techniques i acquired when i worked there has served me well and allowed me to work flexibly in both the morning and evening operations of the department i was working with previously and at the time. during rush our it can be difficult when the operations is reduce man power to less than the recommended only due to emergencies.
Pros
proper fixed work hours, has insurance, learn new skills
Cons
management, staff on hand
Love working here great pay does amazon deliveries thunbsup if someone is still doing amazon delivery with tforce in usa area and did effect your work after amazon dap started in your area
I have been working here as owner operator since 8 months, Job is easy but there is too much favouritism and there are no proper rules for allotments of work, supervisor here, has a lot of guys from family and friends working as owner operators and there is a lot of conflict of interest. Pay is good and you get paid on a per package basis. There is good amount of work for the choosen ones, and the leftover work is given to others as a common practice. Overall the environment is very toxic.
They are bad compey. The force the driver to do what they want .if not he loes the job . A lot going under table between superviser and some owner operator .
Good Company for the drivers but poor management by the staff. There is lot of groupisim and there are discrepancies in the payment paid by the company.
as courier of 19 years i covered and had many different runs. bank runs,vet hosp runs,staples run as well i did same day messenger work. over the last 9 years i had a hospital run for fraser health that was very time sensitive and i was very involved with problem solving with the clientele while giving exceptional customer service. delivering specimens, documents, equipment and other intresting things to the hospitals and labs.
Pros
working with great happy people
Cons
weather
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TForce Final Mile?
If you have ever wanted to feel like an insignificant individual who is a simple nobody completely replaceable after loads of inappropriate disrespect. APPLY!
This company has no organization, no actual training program, Managers seem to do what they want they do not work with the supervisors and mentor them, they just under mind their employees and dump more work on to some one else. Not a good place to work for.
Here I learnt a lot about how to work in a team, individually by lifting up heavy boxes. The only thing which I felt wrong about was the pay rate, because the work I do/did included lifting up heavy boxes quickly and on regular basis.
Poor management, they lie to customers a lot. The pay is cheap and they do not appreciate your service. Management shows favouritism to certain employees.
Pros
Staff is nice to work with
Cons
Pay is too cheap
Best job I've ever had by far. Efficient and well run. The pay was amazing. Management was fair and good at their job. We were granted a great deal of independence in how we completed our delivery routes.
Souvent en mode solutions. Manque d'effectif Over capacity pour le nombre de chauffeur
Love everything about supervising and coordinations. It brings about growth! You grow by learning, watching and planning. You are able to manage people
worked there for 3 years too many assignments to do signed 3 contracts various coworkers from different countries busy workplace not too many requirements like other companies do
I really enjoyed working there. Great starter job and made lots of great friends. People with very helpful and were willing to teach me. I would recommend this place to all my friends
Great Management and best place to work.. I am glad that I am working at T-force final mile to grow my skills and getting good experience:) Will continue to grow in this company.
Management treats everyone as disposable, they don't care how hard you work or how long you've been there. Coworkers and culture are ok, but there is no organization or accountability from management.
Too many postal codes for a single delivery driver. You practically live on the streets! Process of optimization of routes and scanning of packages is lot, the management needs to copy from other delivery companies and get the job done you as fast as possible.
  1. Employee reviews