TForce Final Mile
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

TForce Final Mile Employee Reviews

If you’re self motivated, honest, reliable and hard working then this is a good place to work with minimal supervision. Company have some really good big accounts, good paying jobs.

Pros

Good pay. Good jobs

Cons

Union sucks. No job security for new employee because of union

Excellent work culture.

I enjoyed my working with the company till now.The staff is cooperative and helpful. The management use to appreciate your work and put my efforts in their monthly magazine.

Cooperative and fun working

Very cooperative and reliable work, you got your own area to delivered the stuff and most important you are your own boss, so that's the big relief and easy.

Cons

Early start

Stressful Work And Awful Management

Work is neither reliable nor promised, some days are busy and some days are very quiet, high level of favouritism is being practiced, targetted and forced warnings and write ups are just a part of normal process. Have to deal with under trained and inefficient supervisory staff with no understanding of work procedures. Dealing with overwhelmed and confused dispatch is another issue that haven't be resolved since ages. On a regular basis you are forced to waste atleast 2 to 3 hours without getting any compensation. This place really needs some willing and skilled staff at a supervisory level who can atleast take a minimum responsibility of their assigned job. Once you load up and out of the warehouse you won't be left with enough time to finish your deliveries and will cause you an undue stress on road for the rest of your day. Sorry but I have nothing good to share about this company.

Pros

Good work life balance.

Cons

Loading outside in bad weather. Undue stress. Inadequate equipment and resources.

Its not a fun place to work, its a job, you work hard... That's it.

The people you work with are not so bad but its the upper mgt that you need to watch out for. They make promises then make up some excuse why it can't happen. If they find out that something is going good and making the crew happy to work there, they go out of there way to put a stop to it right quick. They brought me into the office part time and told me that as soon as there was enough work that I would be hired permanent full time. Once there was enough work they went and hired someone off the street without it being ok'd by the manager working there. Didn't say anything to me. This person just showed up one day to take over the work I had been doing.

Pros

If you consider having a job a pro then there you go.

Cons

Very long hours and on call after hours. all day all night.

Excellent place to work

Good place to work to make a handsome earning in few hoirs to work u can work as much as u want to make more earning mange ment is so close and nice to employees

Extreme management failure

I work here at markham warehouse, there are things that no one understands why they must be done in that way. I come everyday to work but I don't understand why the routes must have to be dispatched from Brampton when you can clearly see people sitting at Dispatch desk doing literally nothing. I have been in transportation industry for almost 10 years but have never seen a supervisor stopping his subordinates to Dispatch. Earlier there was no problem with Dispatching routes but just because of the laziness of one person the whole system is changed. This issue of inefficient way of Dispatching routes needs to be addressed or else people will give up working at this location. Moreover you don't have any right to waste 4 hours of drivers time everyday or atleast 2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the evening, which can be easily utilized in delivering packages. You never listen to the driver's plea but atleast look at the condition of the warehouse and analyze yourself.

Pros

You will make money if you get work.

Cons

Get ready to waste hours and hours waiting to get work without compensation.

No common sence

I worked for AC Final mile for 6 yrs, it was called ALL CANADIAN COURIER and was managed by professionals. Once purchased byTrans Force it became " just a company " There is no personal touch.It's all about the money. In my case ....I was moved to a warehouse tocare for one of All Canadian Courier largest customers. I had no back up or other staff support. I was given this task by All Canadian Courier Vice President because he trusted me, and knew of my ability to perform. I handled this on my own for 20 months. Then when Trans Force took over they re established the location to a warehouse that was much to small to handle this time sensitive and important customer needs. I worked in access of 20 hrs per day. At the end it did not matter.

Pros

Cons

The person does not matter

stressful and waste of time

from my experience, i do not recommend working for this company. they treat you very bad. The assign the job to whom they like. Sometimes, you work sometimes not. It is not a stable and reliable job. If you are looking for a casual job may it is good for you but not for a long good career.

Pros

outdoor work

Cons

long hours, disrespectful environment

Fun place to work at but ALOT of politics

- Don't expect any bonuses or raises even after peak or ever - staff is extremely nice and polite most of the time - some drivers get special treatment, other drivers get treated poorly - management will only have your back if it benefits them - they say you will grow and have many opportunities, but they will go outside of the organization and hire someone else. - extremely long hours, no breaks at times. - no structure or organization

Pros

most of the drivers are very nice and genuine people

Cons

lack of organization, false promises, extremely low pay

Good place to start

Good place to start with a company. Good dispatch and relaxed atmosphere but slow with work schedule. That's all I have to say about this one. No hard feelings

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Make owner operators wait more often

productive workplace, collaborate easily with each corresponding role in the department

the work was flexible and great when learning new things. the new techniques i acquired when i worked there has served me well and allowed me to work flexibly in both the morning and evening operations of the department i was working with previously and at the time. during rush our it can be difficult when the operations is reduce man power to less than the recommended only due to emergencies.

Pros

proper fixed work hours, has insurance, learn new skills

Cons

management, staff on hand

Need info

Love working here great pay does amazon deliveries thunbsup if someone is still doing amazon delivery with tforce in usa area and did effect your work after amazon dap started in your area

Markham warehouse

I have been working here as owner operator since 8 months, Job is easy but there is too much favouritism and there are no proper rules for allotments of work, supervisor here, has a lot of guys from family and friends working as owner operators and there is a lot of conflict of interest. Pay is good and you get paid on a per package basis. There is good amount of work for the choosen ones, and the leftover work is given to others as a common practice. Overall the environment is very toxic.

Owner operator

They are bad compey. The force the driver to do what they want .if not he loes the job . A lot going under table between superviser and some owner operator .

average employer

Good Company for the drivers but poor management by the staff. There is lot of groupisim and there are discrepancies in the payment paid by the company.

productive fun awesome place to work

as courier of 19 years i covered and had many different runs. bank runs,vet hosp runs,staples run as well i did same day messenger work. over the last 9 years i had a hospital run for fraser health that was very time sensitive and i was very involved with problem solving with the clientele while giving exceptional customer service. delivering specimens, documents, equipment and other intresting things to the hospitals and labs.

Pros

working with great happy people

Cons

weather

Dictature way of managing

If you have ever wanted to feel like an insignificant individual who is a simple nobody completely replaceable after loads of inappropriate disrespect. APPLY!

Stressful

This company has no organization, no actual training program, Managers seem to do what they want they do not work with the supervisors and mentor them, they just under mind their employees and dump more work on to some one else. Not a good place to work for.

Fast paced

Here I learnt a lot about how to work in a team, individually by lifting up heavy boxes. The only thing which I felt wrong about was the pay rate, because the work I do/did included lifting up heavy boxes quickly and on regular basis.

Have to lie to customers a lot

Poor management, they lie to customers a lot. The pay is cheap and they do not appreciate your service. Management shows favouritism to certain employees.

Pros

Staff is nice to work with

Cons

Pay is too cheap

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TForce Final Mile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement