Teva Canada Employee Review

very good
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2014
After more than 16 years of wide-ranging experience in Quality Compliance, due to outsourcing, I am facing new challenges and seeking new opportunities.
I am self-motivated, highly analytical thinker and a good team player.
Consequently, as a data reviewer, not only had I had the opportunity to work closely with all the chemists but also with my manager.
I enjoyed working very much and the fact that I had a good professional rapport with everybody, the last day at Teva was, by far, the most difficult day of my career.
Working under pressure and facing aggressive deadlines was nothing compared to the farewell.

Other Teva Canada Employee Reviews

Challenging and changing work environment. The company is currently undergoing a major global resrtucturing and downsizing to increase profit margins
Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Teva will be a great opportunity for new hires as the company rebuilds itself globally. Currently, Teva is reorganizing and downsizing driven by well publicized financial incentives. This was the biggest small company I have ever worked for. They were the largest generic company in the world, and the 7th largest drug company overall, but still applied "small company" strategies, thinking and outlook to their daily operations. The current global CEO seems to have the required in-depth insights, experience, and strength required to re-establish Teva to a more solid financial foundation.
Pros
Subsidized cafeteria.
Cons
Difficult local organizational and political landscape to navigate, in the past you were on your own.
Teva
Planner-Buyer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 January 2018
You have to be very focused and work really hard. They have great people in every department. You'll learn to work in groups and individually to resolve issues.