Teva Canada Employee Reviews

Teva
Planner-Buyer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 January 2018
You have to be very focused and work really hard. They have great people in every department. You'll learn to work in groups and individually to resolve issues.
Great Work Environment
Site Engineering Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stouffville, ON2 January 2018
Teva has a great work environment and many opportunities for growth and development. I've had the opportunity to work on managing capital projects, continuous improvement initiatives, and equipment qualifications.
enjoyed this oppertunity
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2017
This was a great work environment. I would have stayed working here however I could not work the overnights. it was conflicting with my home responsibilities
Good leader - bad atmosphere
Vice President of Corporate and Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 October 2017
Poor work environment - weak global leadership - internally focused - missing the mark with current external environment and customer needs. Has a very tough road over the next few years.
Good place to work, Oppertunity to learn more
Analytical Chemist III (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2017
Oppertunity to learn more, Recent year there are more and more presure to work. Good benifit. free cofee. Working time is flexible. Multiculture working evirement
Great Job
Pill Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 July 2017
Work and pay was good. Hours were compatible lifestyle....Very clean, largest distributor for statins in Canada...Had to leave due to allergic reaction to medication.
Excellent place to work!
Human Resources Coordinator - Intern Position (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
I loved working at Teva. Even though I was only there for 6.5 weeks on a field placement, I really got a great feel for how the company is run, and the company culture.

They are an amazing place to work and I will try my best to be hired back!
Pros
Cheap cafeteria, parking, amazing and welcoming company culture.
Cons
N/a
Best company to work for
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2016
Best management.Best team. Nothing I found hard there.I have learned most of the stuff required for my job & more than the requirement.Very good culture. This place was like a family where everyone cares for each other.
fun place to work and very helpful colleages
Setup Technician (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 May 2016
I really enjoyed working at Teva Canada. I had learnt a lot from the workplace. All the employee are very friendly and helpful. company provides proper training and resource before you go on the floor for the work.
Pros
free cofee
Good company with good work environment.
Quality Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON11 April 2016
Good company with good work environment. Fun and learning experience with co-workers as well with management. Good company to work with.
TEVA Canada is going to a process of restructuring, i had enjoyed my 10 years and is time to move on.
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2016
Well actually, I am not working at TEVA anymore, You may have heard there have been quite a few changes in the industry, My company had a hard time keeping up with the competition and unfortunately had to make some staffing changes that impacted my role along with +100 others. You know, I really had a great 10 years with them and look at this as an opportunity to find a new challenge where I can leverage the experience I've gained
Customer Service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON2 January 2016
This company is one of the best company to work for once you'er educated...because of my ability to interact with people from different groups my work was very manageable, we had a good team in our department... working with the sales rep was great for me as I tried to help them as much as I was able to because they were the once out their working hard to bring the sales for this company I solve their problem as much as I can...and that brought me joy...
Pros
Education is very visible with this company
Cons
salaries should be review
Pharmaceutical Solid Doses Packaging within GMP area
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 September 2015
In process check and Quality operation reviewing the final quality of the end user pack by enjoying the team work, audit system and computerized oracle system
Pros
Field area jobs
Cons
Contract jobs
patient centered, quality and safety focused environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2015
Allow me to develop my team player skill, time management etc. I enjoy working knowing that what I make and provide help those who needs it.
Fun Place to work, everyone is in a great mood.
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2015
Had a great time working in the purchasing department, friendly staff that is always willing to help when you need it. It was a great learning experience.
Most productive and proven as a strongest leader in the company
Team Leader (AQPIC) (Current Employee) –  Stouffville31 March 2015
Situation got changed as business flows and had fell down with 6 operators step out from my team in short time and have had to run with smallest team with same pressure of work and same expectation across the rest of the shift.

Another challenge came up with new, fresh supervisor took charge of my shift where him self was totally fresh to the environment.

Addition to this, received fill up of manpower of new candidates, very fresh and beginner at the job roll

All of this I stand with my esteem experience, full of confidence and ability to handle any situation at any given time to comply within time frame.

* kill organizational skill, deep knowledge of production technology, process
* systematic staffing humor, prioritize demands excellent coordination power
* providing in-time training, broad view of scheduling to fulfill business demand,,

All above these factor make me succeed and proven myself as a strongest Team Leader with strongest team across the shifts.

where I was well supported by my manager and this is the reason he awarded me Person in charge in absence of supervisor where in other word I can say its supervisor-in-charge.

And at the end of the year 2014, as a result, I have received exceeding expectation rating for one more year from the company.

Round the year at every single day each moment was being challenging to deal with and which is very interesting part for me where i love to jump in any given challenge to show my ability
Pros
manager's recognition to give me chance to work as supervisor in-charge was the biggest yield for me
Cons
working in midnight, bunch of people to be trained, train supervisor as well while continue deliver same business expectation was the biggest challange
Good people, bad management
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2015
Overall good company to work for but not for a long time. No opportunity for advancement. Management is eager to point out your short comings and good work is not rewarded. Benefits for the workers are being cut every year.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Bad management
Stressful and unfair practices.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 February 2015
This company is still in the dark ages. Double Standards and a total lack of commitment to fix unfair practices. Employee jobs are graded i.e. entry level position is a grade 2...they would think nothing of having a grade 2 fill in for a grade 5 or 8 and not compensate them monetarily for their work. I took me five years to get them to review my job description. I was a grade 3 who wrote equipment set up guides, updated and generated SOPS, Equipment Manuals and Work instructions. Revised all their "Pet Training Project," materials as the training department (Grade 8) who had generate the training assessments generate a pile of documents that were full of errors and truly a pile of worthless paper. And still they refused to acknowledge my contribution to the position was above and beyond what they were paying for.
Seriously if you are looking for a great career this is not the company to join. They lose great talent on a constant basis. The talent they need to get rid of is still there making everyone's life extremely difficult.
Pros
subsidies your lunch day shift only.
Cons
Too many to list
Productive and a learning place
Operational Planner (Former Employee) –  Markham16 September 2014
An excellent company to work for. My entire supply chain learning and experience was gained here itself. Everyday was exciting and challenging in planning. The management and co-workers were awesome and some of the best people I came across in my life. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to work for Teva if they get an opportunity.
good working environment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2014
very good working environment,learned lots about pharmaceutical techniques and GMP regulation.