Tervita Employee Review

Good Company to work for
Lead Operator (Interim TRD Manager) (Current Employee) –  Central Alberta18 March 2014
Typical day is always busy, need to make management decisions all the time and to make sure one is doing the right thing.

Change happens daily, suck it up and deal with it.

I belive i have had good managemtn people above me and i like to belive i am a good manager also.

Co-workers are usually fun to be around, if not make a atmosphere that is.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with change, and adapting to dealing with everyone's problems.

Move enjoyable part of the job is when co-workers or my direct reports remind myself of how good of a job we/I have been doing. Makes you know that you/we are doing the right thing and making the busniess successful and other progression other people to be successful to reach there goals.

Other Tervita Employee Reviews

Organized and busy
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 April 2018
Good place to work. Many jobs on the go. When it was beck there was a more family appeal. Once it was Tervita it became more corporate. Always a lot on the go and good support.
Pros
Busy and lots to do
Cons
Busy and lots to do
whats up with tervita
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC3 March 2018
company used to care. but now they dont, they dont care for your safety and they will straight up tell you how bad of a person you are. they dont treat anyone equally, they punish you for refusing unsafe work. they wont give you a raise in 5 years. they like too assume youre perfect while they are not, and if you mess up being perfect you will pay for it. hurt your back? to bad go do heavy lifting. bad knee? too bad.
Pros
used to be able to study
Cons
horrible bosses that are getting worse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tervita. Our community is ready to answer.