TerraSource Global Employee Reviews

Disorganized
Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJ22 October 2017
Chaos at its best. Nice people over all, but lacking in any REAL structure and ability. Leadership is weak at best. Leadership is too scattered about to make any real progress.
Nice people who work well together.
Mechanical Designer, Research & Development (Former Employee) –  Media, PA3 July 2016
A good place to work with product challenges and great co-workers.
Good salary and benefits with many plan choices.
A rewarding job in product development with diverse businesses.
was a great place to work
Shipping Coordinator and Group leader (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH18 March 2016
i loved working at Terrasource, but plant is being closed. everyone who was at the Cuyahoga falls pant was great to work with.
Pros
people, enviroment, teamwork, drive, knowledge
Cons
comunication
good place to work.
Shipping Coordinator and Group leader (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH29 January 2016
i enjoyed working here, i stared as a temp, and realized i really like shipping and receiving. small work force, but everyone was great even corporate across the street. but they were sold to another company
Pros
great introduction to my feild
Cons
sold
Great company
Accounts Payable/Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 631023 January 2016
Maintained and paid all invoices in a timely manner, Opened and distributed mail to appropriate departments. Scanned any invoices that need approval. Commentated with vendors an regular basses. Learned EJ Edwards software. Kept spreadsheets for all reaccuring invoices such as electric, phones, Cell phones, Rent for 3 buildings, utilities. My co-workers were a joy to work with. We had lunch and learn so we could know our diverse company. We had those once a month which was a great and fun way to learn about TerraSource.
Pros
Paid for parking downtown St. Louis office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TerraSource Global. Our community is ready to answer.