Terra Greenhouses Ltd Employee Review

View all Terra Greenhouses Ltd reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON19 July 2019
Fun workplace. Typically watered plants and assisted customers.

Other Terra Greenhouses Ltd Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterdown, ON14 August 2019
I started out as a part time worker while I was going through university. Working at Terra coincided with my educational background, so I was able to gain experience while having a great time interacting with like-minded people. After I graduated, I started full time, where I was promoted to an assistant manager position. I recently left for another opportunity, but for the 5 years I was with them I had a wonderful work experience.
Positive and Enjoyable Summer Job for Students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 August 2019
I had a very great experience working at Terra Greenhouses as a seasonal Sales Associate for the past three summers. As a university student, it was a great opportunity to save money for school, gain experience in the horticulture and retail industry, and build valuable communication and customer service skills that are transferable to any future career. Although hours do get cut back just before school starts again, you work a lot of hours during the peak season.
Additionally, Terra is a great environment to work in. The staff is welcoming and management is very supportive. If you ever need any help answering customers' gardening questions, the management and senior staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Terra's teamwork environment meant that everyone cooperated and assisted each other.
All in all, I would highly recommend Terra Hamilton for any students looking for a part-time or seasonal position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terra Greenhouses Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8