Teppen Corporation Employee Reviews

Horrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON28 June 2018
They say they're acomidating, but if you need any time off they yell and freak out. You have "personal leave" Days by the labour board if you use any of them your job is at risk. I'd suggest if you foresee yourself getting sick, your kids getting sick, or any appointments that would cause you to miss work I would not work here. You also have no job security and they will let you go with like no notice. You have to work mandatory weekends and your pretty much blamed for everything and if you stand up for yourself they get mad at you. They constantly make veiled threats at your job and are very rude.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Everything else
production worker
Production Worker/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Strathroy, ON29 May 2018
I donn't recomend it to anyone, at all.I don't trust them. they never tell you the truth or they care for you and for your need, people care for their benefit only.
Good workplace
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Strathroy-Caradoc, ON27 January 2017
The management is beyond accommodating! Very positive and helpful. If I was to suggest any temp agency to work for, I would recommend Teppen!
poor work enviroment and very litte room for advancment
Production worker (Current Employee) –  Strathroy, ON7 May 2015
The boss tries to throw you under the buss and make everything your fault. Cant see any benefits working for Teppen. They constantly lie to their employees and say they will help you get hired full time. I've been there for 3 years and they hire people with months exp over me. There is no set way they do things and 0 stability.
visual inpector
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON16 November 2014
Visually checks part for completion.
die cast environment
It's a temp/hiring service.
NOVA STEEL Employee (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON4 September 2014
Not much really too say. It's like any other temp/hiring service. Only difference was it was a little more fair then others. They never asked me to submit doctors notes when I was sick, but that's mostly because when I was sick I still when in and was sent home to rest. They found work for me faster then other placement agencies anyway.
Pros
Give you a placment you fast.
Cons
It's only temp work unless you impress someone at your placment in your first week.
Good Money for dirty work
Production Associate at Vari-form (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON2 June 2014
Management is good if you like over time otherwise dont except to be looked at. Advancement in company is easy if you like having no social life and working long hours. Long hours standing and very dirty. Most people are very friendly to your face.
Productive, hard labor, great pay
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON13 April 2014
A long hard day, very productive , Co-workers were friendly,
The hardest part would be when the machines would break down and take hours to fix, the most enjoyable part was when machines were working great and the lines went threw without any troubles.
Pros
great pay
Cons
allergic to the hydraulic fluids