TENNIS CANADA Employee Reviews for Janitor

See reviews about:
Good for students
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2017
Good for students, management is friendly. Pay is okay for summer work. Days can be a little long (10 hours) but you're not reallytalking to anyone and can take frequent breaks when weather is extremely bad.
Kept Me Busy
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2013
I would say for a whole entire week of the job because thats how long it was, it kept me really busy. That was the most enjoyable about the job and I would say the hardest part was the hot sun beating down on me. Co-workers were very friendly and I really like that work.
Productive and great way to meet new people
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2012
Tennis Canada as a whole is a friendly environment. A typical day at work would be keeping the grounds clean and making sure there was no overflowing garbage anywhere. I learned how to keep my working environment clean and how to cooperate even better with my coworkers. Coworkers are great and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is working through the hot days. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is seeing the players pass by you.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
hot weather