TENNIS CANADA

TENNIS CANADA Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON11 reviews
Lot of events happens through out the year, but the best of is the Rogers Cup. Excitement form the Rogers Cup tournament keeps you excited all year around.
The Operations department at Tennis Canada were a close-knit group who made me feel welcomed right away. I became extremely close with all my coworkers that summer and it made the job so much more enjoyable.
Working along side a group of people who are hard working and passionate. The supervisor/management were very helpful when needed. Work does get tough on rainy days.
the best place to volunteer, keep active and share bright moments with fellow staff.
Pros
complimentary tickets
The fun and fast pace environment at Tennis Canada is what creates so much excitement and feeling of being a part of something great when looking back at all the hard work that goes into creating the environment for the fans that come and visit.
There is a clear hierarchy at this workplace. The hours are long and the management acts very superior. There is a lot of ignorance among departments and certain individuals are expected to work abnormal hours each week without being compensated. Benefits are weak and time off is virtually non-existent unless you are in a management position.
Pros
Working at Rogers Cup
Cons
Exhausting hours
Only friends advance their career here. Doesn't matter if you produce more or work longer/ harder. If you are a buddy of someone, that is the most important.
They pretend like they have an open door policy- but only if your ideas match theirs.
Pros
food- sometimes
Cons
Long hours, no recognition, not open to new ideas
Worked in a summer and got to watch some of the tennis matches up close which was nice. It was stressful preparing for the tournament but during tournament it was not bad. Had to stay long hours during tournament and lots of walking around since its a big facility. The people were nice.
Good for students, management is friendly. Pay is okay for summer work. Days can be a little long (10 hours) but you're not reallytalking to anyone and can take frequent breaks when weather is extremely bad.
I would say for a whole entire week of the job because thats how long it was, it kept me really busy. That was the most enjoyable about the job and I would say the hardest part was the hot sun beating down on me. Co-workers were very friendly and I really like that work.
Tennis Canada as a whole is a friendly environment. A typical day at work would be keeping the grounds clean and making sure there was no overflowing garbage anywhere. I learned how to keep my working environment clean and how to cooperate even better with my coworkers. Coworkers are great and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is working through the hot days. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is seeing the players pass by you.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
hot weather
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TENNIS CANADA. Our community is ready to answer.
TENNIS CANADA Reviews by Location