It's a great family company, management is strict but they do listen. You are expected to do great work and not just float by, which keeps you up on your game. Of course there are so many depts it's hard to speak for everyone, but i love this company.
Perks are: quartely bonus, gym, activities organised by the social commitee, great colleagues etc..
Good co workers, management not very personable
- What is Tenaquip sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does Tenaquip allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by TENAQUIP?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Tenaquip?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Tenaquip?One person answered
- What's the minimum pay/hr