TEN Employee Reviews

Terrible work environment
Lifestyle Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY19 April 2019
They over work you a lot of expectations and doesn’t compensate for the stress they put on you. The environment is like grown folk with high school mentality . Bullying environment and management makesyou feel like your piece of dirt. Management likes to treat you like your dumb and let other employees talk to you however.
Pros
We work buildings are awesome
Cons
Management micromanaged, low pay for the amount of work
Young start up with great potential
Contract Corporate Recruiter, CRE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 July 2018
Easily the employer at which I was the most happy. Challenging work for a start up real estate services organization, they have a bright future with their unique service offering to the real estate (commercial and residential) community.
Pros
Company culture
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Pittsgrove, NJ9 April 2018
Was okay job, golf bat during day nightclub at night. The staff that worked nights were very clicky..food was good until they changed management. Haven’t been there since
Pros
Cons
Too many clicks
Relaxed fun work environment
Accounting & Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA17 March 2018
Company has been making many changes over the last several years and with each change comes major layoffs. Both times I have worked for this company my job was eliminated between 8 months and 15 months after hire. If the company settles into stability it will be a great place to work and know you have job security.
Pros
Relaxed, comfortable atmosphere
Cons
Internal politics dictate growth or job elimination
Ok Salary Good Benefits
Salesforce Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA20 December 2017
Stressful
Projects include gathering requirements, building out project, training and supporting.I like the people. Implementing Lightning UI/UX.
A lot of hours for not very good pay.
Excelente empresa, grato ambiente
Jefe Puesta en Marcha-SSEE (Current Employee) –  Copiapó, Atacama6 December 2017
- Coordinación y Planificación
- Que cada persona es distinta
- Disponibilidad siempre para escuchar
- Que siempre hay que sembrar para cosechar
- Depender de terceros.
- Administración de personal de distintas areas
Pros
sociabilidad
Good
Co-Owner/General Manager (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TN28 November 2017
Great company to work for. No longer in business. Excellent team environment. Family business. Worked long hours. Underwent training in bar tending and food safety.
Workplace culture
Sr Manager Information Technology (Current Employee) –  New York, NY19 September 2017
It almost seems like it was what can you do for me today and not what you've done for me the past 10 years. The team I assembled is great and it is a pleasure to manage them everyday.
Pros
My Team
Cons
not appreciated
Lack of vision, leadership, and ethics
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA1 August 2017
An organization should represent itself to its employees the same values it would expect...honesty, character, and ethics/morals. This place has neither.
Stage prêt à porter
Vendeuse en prêt à porter (Former Employee) –  Nice (06)18 May 2017
Bonne ambiance mais mauvaises organisation de travail dans l'établissement
Eigen Eenmanszaak
Eigen Eenmanszaak (Former Employee) –  Meerdere plaatsen in Nederland en buitenland3 May 2017
Geweldige werk en levens ervaring met vele opdrachtgevers. Heb vanuit allerlei woonplekken heel verschillende werk opdrachten mogen en kunnen uitvoeren. Nadat ik met het actief organiseren was gestopt is ook de Eenmanszaak opgeheven. Ben nog wel aan de zijlijn met oude werkgevers en groepen verbonden.
Ten
caldeireiro industrial (Former Employee) –  Jacobina, BA28 April 2017
Empresa do segmento eólico,presta um serviço de muita qualidade,satisfaçao dos seus funcionários,qualidade de vida,trabalho em equipe,preza pelos seu clientes.
Pros
boa
Cons
na
Enjoyable job.
Roofer, sider, contractor, laborer. (Current Employee) –  Pa, Ny, Nj5 January 2017
I enjoy my job, but, I feel as though after 5 months a change would be beneficial for myself and my career.
I enjoy working with people and helping people in need. I do not feel as though I'm achieving my personal goals at this company.
Pros
Good work enviornment.
Cons
Tough work. Outdoors, cold.
Fun place
Lifestyle Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA11 August 2016
Will miss the job and people. Sad to leave.
Not for everyone
Be prepared to be challenged !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very nice and fun workplace, very friendly employees and managers
Service Improvement Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA29 May 2016
htis was my first employer i work for in the US , and i am lucky to have amazing company like Ten, they are all great and nice, always busy but they will never leave you battling by yourself, you will always find support and help especially from the management and even the CEO will come to you and ask you if you are ok, doing well? and every morning he comes and greet you, tell me how many companies you will find CEO behaves like this??? Well Done ten
Pros
you can be promoted very quick, fun place
Cons
average pay, average benefits
Exceptional and motivated as well as loving and kind environment
Medical Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL27 May 2016
Professional and friendly environment I learned that the key to success is listening to every individuals needs. My coworkers were nice and loyal. The hardest part of the job was trying to accomplish patients needs on a timely manner. The most rewarding was being appreciative.
Pros
Being appreciated and rewarded for a job well done
Cons
Heavy patient load and demands
entreprise de qualité
Préparateur de commandes (Former Employee) –  St.-Herblain (44)25 April 2016
travail dans une ambiance agréable, salaire convenable, horaires en régulière appréciable.je garde un bon souvenir.
Fun work environment and industry!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL6 April 2016
Great place to work! Fun industry. Enjoyed my coworkers. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping my clients grow their businesses and their sales!
Rock the AutoShows
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA22 March 2016
Developed all marketing pieces for TEN’s 21 Motor Trend branded auto-shows nationwide. This includes tickets/coupons design, show maps, magazine inserts, poster, banners, ads, invitations, program books and html email-blasts.

Produced promotional material and social media artwork for the Endurocross series.

Collaborated on the layout and design of multiple client advertisements for various TEN magazine titles.

Great people and fun place to work. Learned from the best on a daily basis and was very excited to start my day everyday : )
Executive Recruiter Contract Consultant (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2 December 2015
I enjoyed the management. Working alongside the CEO was great. In addition, I enjoyed working with my colleagues. Very professional and pleasant. Each day was challenging however, I enjoyed every moment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEN. Our community is ready to answer.