TEMPLETON PROPERTIES Employee Reviews

Great workplace and an amazing team to work with!
Building Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 April 2019
I have worked with Templeton Properties for 5 years they are always growing adding more buildings to their portfolio and with their slated new construction they are true leaders in the residential renting industry. They understand the meaning of life balance as they are a family owned company. I have scheduled days off and a great support team to cover me. A typical day would include; cleaning the building, responding to tenant inquiries and work orders, showing vacant units and preforming preventative maintenance throughout the building. The best part of the job is interacting with the great tenants :)
On-site Building Manager
Building Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS18 June 2018
Great local family owned business. I've been a Templeton employee for 4 years and love my job! They employee their own contractors and plumbers so makes it easier to get things done faster. You actually get days off where as other managers are 24/7! Highly recommend anyone looking for a home based job to apply.
Pros
Good pay, bonuses and benefits
Cons
Occasionally long work days
Long hours , low pay
Property management / maintenance (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 September 2017
my time with Templeton property was not a great experience . I was on call all the time and very rarely received time off . the wage is hard to live off if you have bills of any sort .
Pros
free apartment and parking
Cons
long hours low pay