TELUS SPARK
TELUS SPARK Employee Review

TELUS Spark Experience

9 June 2014
I'm currently the Marketing & Communications Intern at TELUS Spark; the new science centre. A typical day of work includes crafting social media content on Twitter and Facebook, researching events and festivals where our core audience will be present, and representing SPARK as a Brand Ambassador through the Outreach program. When I'm in the office, I have the privilege to work alongside the Marketing & Communications Team which guides me in the direction I need to go. What I like most about working at TELUS Spark is the warm, friendly and relaxed environment. Upon arriving for my first day I was introduced to the whole team, given a tour, and prompted on my first job. They keep me busy, and there is a never a dull moment. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm working with a fun, diverse and unique non-profit organization who is taking what I have learned in the classroom and allowing me to utilize it in the workplace.
22 May 2020
Camp Leader (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
during my time at Telus I definitely enjoyed the ambiance and the security. everyone there was really nice and fun while the security made me feel safe. I really enjoyed the cleanliness and the opportunities there at Telus spark.
8 December 2019
Facilitator (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
It’s a god place to work but the pay is really low . It can be fast paced, depending on the number of school kids around. It’s a fun place to work honestly and a lot of advancement opportunities if u have a degree or experience. But if you don’t your stuck on the pay without raise.
5 July 2019
Security Guard (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
Severe lack of communication among departments. This problem is being addressed by the new CEO and will hopefully get better
Pros
Fun
Cons
Lack of Communication
  1. TELUS Spark Experience