TELUS SPARK
TELUS SPARK Employee Review

friendly enviorment

22 May 2020
during my time at Telus I definitely enjoyed the ambiance and the security. everyone there was really nice and fun while the security made me feel safe. I really enjoyed the cleanliness and the opportunities there at Telus spark.
5.0Job security/advancement
8 December 2019
Facilitator (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
It’s a god place to work but the pay is really low . It can be fast paced, depending on the number of school kids around. It’s a fun place to work honestly and a lot of advancement opportunities if u have a degree or experience. But if you don’t your stuck on the pay without raise.
5 July 2019
Security Guard (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
Severe lack of communication among departments. This problem is being addressed by the new CEO and will hopefully get better
Pros
Fun
Cons
Lack of Communication
15 May 2019
Facilitator (Current Employee) - Calgary
Telus Spark is a vibrant, fluid company that is not stuck in silo mentalities. All departments seek influence and input from all over departments. Employees all take proliferate in stealing shamelessly from others ideas and building upon them . There seems to be inclusiveness and diversity in abundance in hiring philosophies so employees tend to be in that mindset before coming aboard . Amazing melting pot success. Cod be some improvement of recognizing that some age discrimination has taken root. It’s as if looking to the future means only hiring young... without recognizing the experience of that acquired with age. If Spark paid better I believe employees would never leave. It is the dream job of a lifetime. Just saying.... the work is that fun and rewarding!
Pros
Autonomy, independent thinking, trust, engagement
Cons
Pay