TELUS International
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,251 reviews

Stressful job

You are working under pressure and the police atmosphere prevails.You may simply lose your job,They give more ads for organizational development, but if they see that you are thinking of promotion, they will provide the ground for your dismissal.

Pros

You can buy Telus stock!

Cons

Stressful job, arrogant subject matter experts which are not helping you., Cowardly managers who sacrifice you for their ambition.

Productive and cooperative staff memebers

* a typical day at work* I learnt skills of sorting and time management.* No discrimination best work culture without any religion and caste issues.* Long lectures in assembly like school in the morning.

Pros

Engaging environment

Cons

Long hours might overtime

Fun Workplace

Good Salary Free internetTeamworksHappy and Fun to workVery Respectful Managers and Employees Accessible to all kinds of transportation and mallsFire DrillsSafety First

Pros

Friday Treats

Cons

Healthcare

Regional managers

Regional managers are terrorists. Treat store management like dogs and humiliate them every chance they get. I even see a manager cry on a conference call because of how much they push you around and try to make a fool of you.. WORST COMPANY EVER.. i would never buy from them on principal human rights.

Pros

Cons

Treat management worst than dogs

It's a friendly work environment

It's a fun and hardworking place at the same time. you have fun and you still deliver as much as you can. family friendly place to work and where you make a 2nd family.

Excellent company culture

Very fast pace environment, can often be stressful ( Sales targets and difficult customers) but great pay and benefits. A lot of room for advancement.

Pros

pay, benefits

Cons

customers, high sales targets

Great place, but poor management

Management does not care about employees , its all political environment. in today's world employee satisfaction is highly recommended. but here team has to work at the mercy of manager.

Good Benefits as a gym and entertaiment space.

A great space to improve skills in customer service, increased the english and french language, also allows to work in a past time wirh the option to have bonnus any time needed.

Pros

Bonnus for good metrics.

Cons

Induction still could be better

Many benefits, discounts and flexibility to study

I love to work for Telus, it has a very nice enviroment, fexibility in the schudule if we want to study in university, nice payment, it has been an unforgettable experience, I have leant a lot and met wonderful people around the world. I used to work for the company but for personal issues I had to quit but after some time I applied and they didn't hesitate to give me another chance and helped me out to improve in many different areas.

Pros

Enviroment, building, recreative areas, discounts, payment.

Cons

Long hours of work

"Strong focus on work life balance

Telus focuses on ensuring every client has a pleasant experience. Commission structure is fair, as a part timer I regularly hit $33/hour. Management is fair, provides feedback as necessary. There are opportunities for growth, maybe not as many as I'd prefer, but they are available.

Pros

Work-life balance is a little bit difficult but achievable"

Cons

"Strong focus on work life balance

Workplace culture

encourages work from home but if used excessively could impact your career advancement. Very passive aggressive management style, there is no culture of giving or sharing between teams everyone works in a silo.

Great Place

TELUS International offers a very good place to work in gives good benefits compared to others and also listens to employees. work/life balance is also ok.

Good environment as a whole

Has diffent activity club, corporate events, teambuildings, engage in social responsibility. Provide different trainings to team members. Provides corporate giveaways to team members every month

Pros

Corporate giveaways, non taxable allowances

Cons

Faction among groups/teams. Too much workload that you can’t have work life balance.

correct

pas de vie sociale en dehors du call center pas de conges

it was great and fun to be part of telus internatieonal family

A typical day at my work is having a cup of coffee and eating my dinner as my shift begins at 9:30 pm. I learned different things that helped me in my personal and social matters like knowing different personalities and most of all learning some cultures of canada like celebrating their holidays and all. i can say that my workplace's culture is one of the best comparable to different companies here in manila as our company is more on hearing the voice of its employee. they give us always means to showcase and express thru engaging ourselves to organization which we are passionate about like music art sports and etc. we always undergo respectful workplace training so we would know the grounds and of course maintain an environment that stress manageable. Bullying is not tolerated here. Hardest part of the job is to speak to client who always speak profanity that sometimes make you a little bit anxious until you will just have to get use to it . the happiest part of being a telus employee is they don't forget to always give telus treats every month and throwing party every after quarters. :)

Fun and respective workplace

Telus is my first BPO job. I have learned a lot on my work as we are communicating with our dealers that we support. I learned on how to communicate well with professionalism and of course giving sympathy and empathy to our dealers. Hardest part of the job is hitting our Metrix or score cards but I am able to manage it and get pass with my scores.

Pros

Friday Treat

Cons

Overtime

Good Environment

Good workplace and Friendly Environment, Management is Good. I feel secured when I'm coming to work all the Time, I have a lot of friends because of Telus.

Pros

free Gym

Cons

9 hours

Productive and fun workplace

The job is not that easy and not that hard. Fair enough on how much they pay you monthly. Telus is a very friendly company. In fact, I never felt that I was a new agent when I first enter our office.

Pros

Females quarter, shower room, gym, wifi

Cons

Long hours if needed

Good company

This company will help you to grow more when it comes in your career and passion. I've been working here for more than 2 years and build a good relationship with friends, supervisor and manager.

great

overall is good, many great people here, company is productive and profitable, cultrure is great, people here are nice and there are great working environment

Telus International El Salvador

As their slogan says is a feel good company. Very into developing people and offer a stable job. Every day is a learning experience and you never stop growing.

Pros

Excellent environment

Cons

Payment could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement