TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Canada45 reviews

Found 45 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,739 reviews
timegoodcompanyjobworkhourlotmanagement

productive work place and happening environment

I work night shifts , and work as a sales associate , had experience in retaining and joining new customers , outbound sales where it important to hold the customer and gaining the trust , Best part is the sale, when you achieve your goal

Company went downhill after 2015

Extremely toxic environment that would have been otherwise the best place to work at (thanks to its employees) if it weren't for sneaky management trying to sink its employees at every chance they get. Way too much office politics going on behind the scenes while managers give you a fake smile. No matter how hard you work and get recognized, if you dream of advancing your career here, you can forget about it unless you are willing to become a bobble head yes man/woman.

Insights into TELUS International

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Low tasks with low pay

Task volume was okay for the first two months but after that it was terrible. The system's judgment was questionable and causes the false disqualification.

Pros

Freelance

Cons

Small tasks/pay

Great place to work but pay is much less than market.

Great place to work, good work culture and work-life balance. however they say - they pay 85% of market standard, which I believe much lower. home-office work culture.

No work available

I have been hired as an Internet Safety Evaluator and I was told to start urgently, but there are never any tasks available. And since it's paid per time spent on task, I expect my first monthly pay to be of about 20$...Length admission process and training for crumbs.

Good working environment

Its a good place to work with respect to supporting colleagues and manager. Salary is ok but not competitive to the job market. Future aspirations are asked for but no steps take. Towards the same.

Work is flexible but work is not engaging or interesting

Job is very flexible but pay is extremely low. There are some interesting tasks but most of the time the tasks are repetitive and not interesting. Fine for someone who is looking to do something and doesn't mind getting extremely low pay.

Manque de professionnalisme

Manque de professionnalisme. Manque de considération pour les employés. Mauvaise expérience à telus international Philippines.

Choose your own hours

Very repetitive boring work, pay is OK, but it's nice that you can work whatever hours you want. Additionally there are no minimum hours and you can work from anywhere.

Pros

Work from anywhere

Cons

Low Pay

Flexible, Relaxed

Remote job with different tasks. Relaxed, with a lot of flexibility. AI community jobs provides great options for part time remote options that are good for career development.

nice place

it was a good comoany for newbie because it is an employee first company, MAke sure to follow the job description when applying here. Everithing was fine, not too much with th

A Miserable Job

Frequent, unpaid training.They say you have flexibility in your hours, then threaten to terminate you if you don't do the maximum allowable number.Guidelines that are incomplete, contradictory, and clearly written by someone whose first language was not English.No raises. Ever.

Exciting work but slow to promote

Great experience building and lots of autonomy in role. Not enough recognition via promotion and pay raises. Coworkers are great, very collaborative and helpful.

Pros

Exciting work; lots of autonomy

Cons

Slow to promote

Independent position but the task rates are low

It's a very independent position with little to no interaction with management. Pay is based on task and the rates are low. But you work on your own time and everything is learned by reading.

Decent commission, boring days, boring training

Worked at Telus selling phones in store. Luckily I worked over the holiday season when iphones sell themselves and the commission on them is great. Other than those times business was slow and often wed go an entire shift with no customers. High pressure to sell extremely over priced add ons that no one was interested in.

Good company. A little bit kind of stressful job but at the end it’s call center industry.Worked for Koodo Mobile Canada. Managers were always rushing and expecting even more

Pros

Good location and site

Cons

Call center

Almost no work

The work is paid well, it is incredibly easy. The interview test was hard and you have to study. The problem is tasks are never available... So good luck actually getting payed decently

Pros

good salary good incentives

Cons

almost no work

Pay is good enough with the work I have

I like this company and the job it offered me. The amount of time I spend on work worth this amount of money that I get. I am also surprised that they provide some assistance over internet.

Pros

Pay enough for the job

Meilleur employeur que j'ai eu!

Beaucoup d'avantages sociaux et salaire très compétitif!

Productive and cooperative staff memebers

* a typical day at work* I learnt skills of sorting and time management.* No discrimination best work culture without any religion and caste issues.* Long lectures in assembly like school in the morning.

Pros

Engaging environment

Cons

Long hours might overtime

Stressful job

You are working under pressure and the police atmosphere prevails.You may simply lose your job,They give more ads for organizational development, but if they see that you are thinking of promotion, they will provide the ground for your dismissal.

Pros

You can buy Telus stock!

Cons

Stressful job, arrogant subject matter experts which are not helping you., Cowardly managers who sacrifice you for their ambition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement