TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews
It's a fun and hardworking place at the same time. you have fun and you still deliver as much as you can. family friendly place to work and where you make a 2nd family.
Very fast pace environment, can often be stressful
( Sales targets and difficult customers) but great pay and benefits.

A lot of room for advancement.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
customers, high sales targets
Very good place to work. Good hours , Good pay, Good management, I would recommend this as a great place to work. It is a top employer with good advancement opportunities.
Management does not care about employees , its all political environment. in today's world employee satisfaction is highly recommended. but here team has to work at the mercy of manager.
A great space to improve skills in customer service, increased the english and french language, also allows to work in a past time wirh the option to have bonnus any time needed.
Pros
Bonnus for good metrics.
Cons
Induction still could be better
I love to work for Telus, it has a very nice enviroment, fexibility in the schudule if we want to study in university, nice payment, it has been an unforgettable experience, I have leant a lot and met wonderful people around the world.

I used to work for the company but for personal issues I had to quit but after some time I applied and they didn't hesitate to give me another chance and helped me out to improve in many different areas.
Pros
Enviroment, building, recreative areas, discounts, payment.
Cons
Long hours of work
Telus focuses on ensuring every client has a pleasant experience. Commission structure is fair, as a part timer I regularly hit $33/hour. Management is fair, provides feedback as necessary. There are opportunities for growth, maybe not as many as I'd prefer, but they are available.
Pros
Work-life balance is a little bit difficult but achievable"
Cons
"Strong focus on work life balance
encourages work from home but if used excessively could impact your career advancement. Very passive aggressive management style, there is no culture of giving or sharing between teams everyone works in a silo.
TELUS International offers a very good place to work in gives good benefits compared to others and also listens to employees. work/life balance is also ok.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?
Has diffent activity club, corporate events, teambuildings, engage in social responsibility.
Provide different trainings to team members.

Provides corporate giveaways to team members every month
Pros
Corporate giveaways, non taxable allowances
Cons
Faction among groups/teams. Too much workload that you can’t have work life balance.
pas de vie sociale en dehors du call center pas de conges
A typical day at my work is having a cup of coffee and eating my dinner as my shift begins at 9:30 pm. I learned different things that helped me in my personal and social matters like knowing different personalities and most of all learning some cultures of canada like celebrating their holidays and all. i can say that my workplace's culture is one of the best comparable to different companies here in manila as our company is more on hearing the voice of its employee. they give us always means to showcase and express thru engaging ourselves to organization which we are passionate about like music art sports and etc. we always undergo respectful workplace training so we would know the grounds and of course maintain an environment that stress manageable. Bullying is not tolerated here. Hardest part of the job is to speak to client who always speak profanity that sometimes make you a little bit anxious until you will just have to get use to it . the happiest part of being a telus employee is they don't forget to always give telus treats every month and throwing party every after quarters. :)
Telus is my first BPO job. I have learned a lot on my work as we are communicating with our dealers that we support. I learned on how to communicate well with professionalism and of course giving sympathy and empathy to our dealers. Hardest part of the job is hitting our Metrix or score cards but I am able to manage it and get pass with my scores.
Pros
Friday Treat
Cons
Overtime
Good workplace and Friendly Environment, Management is Good. I feel secured when I'm coming to work all the Time, I have a lot of friends because of Telus.
Pros
free Gym
Cons
9 hours
The job is not that easy and not that hard. Fair enough on how much they pay you monthly. Telus is a very friendly company. In fact, I never felt that I was a new agent when I first enter our office.
Pros
Females quarter, shower room, gym, wifi
Cons
Long hours if needed
This company will help you to grow more when it comes in your career and passion. I've been working here for more than 2 years and build a good relationship with friends, supervisor and manager.
overall is good, many great people here, company is productive and profitable, cultrure is great, people here are nice and there are great working environment
As their slogan says is a feel good company. Very into developing people and offer a stable job. Every day is a learning experience and you never stop growing.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
Payment could be better
Telus is a team based company. My team got to work in French and English all the time.
It's a learning experience since you have different types of customers, from different background and parts of Canada.

The co-worker were helpfull to understand the job and make a better team.
Cons
Long hours, work in a box all day.
Learned lots of staff, am part of a team called VIP - variable

working 3 days 10 hours and another 3 days for just a half day.
Pros
You will learn
Cons
not sure.
•A typical day at work begins with people who want to be there, high contributors, and people who want to make a difference.
•What you learned How to lead from the front

•Management is great

•Co-workers the best really care about each other

•The hardest part of the job not meet customers’ expectations

•The most enjoyable part of the job getting it done right the first time