TELUS Communications Employee Review

View all TELUS Communications reviews

Supervisor
Credit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta4 October 2013
Assess yesterdays work by collectors, constantly keep on your toes to oversee what the other collectors have completed. Management and work area is very comfortable. Hardest part of the job is irate customers. Most enjoyable part of the job is the work environment and the co- workers.

Other TELUS Communications Employee Reviews

Network Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2018
TELUS is a great place to work. Great work life balance, stable, 2nd largest telecommunications service provider, culture is great, open to feedbacks and service evolution.
Work place
Business Solutions (Former Employee) –  Alberta20 April 2018
Good Place to work, enjoyed working with my assigned customers.

Some of the changes to my team at the higher levels of management made my job difficult. The regular movement made it difficult for the culture to develop.

Lots of talk about training opportunities but, as my team was moved around that actual commitment to training was an issue. Training was committed to existing teams most often. Additionally, when training was available it was not provided to team members committed to the team. several times other team members completed training only to leave for other opportunities.

Recognition program are good, when you reach them or have the right team.
Compensation is good, if you choice to participate in the Stock program, Pension and others.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Team movement and support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS Communications. Our community is ready to answer.