TELUS Communications Employee Review

View all TELUS Communications reviews

Exciting and Interesting Place to Work
Customer Service - Cable Locator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB.29 January 2014
Great place to work but manager was never around and when he was he worked with blinders on and did not see who the TRUE assets to the company were. Favored the "team who were all family related no matter how much they messed up and cost the company thousands of dollars.
Other than the manager I enjoyed the work environment.
Pros
Ongoing Learning
Cons
Manager

Other TELUS Communications Employee Reviews

Network Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2018
TELUS is a great place to work. Great work life balance, stable, 2nd largest telecommunications service provider, culture is great, open to feedbacks and service evolution.
Work place
Business Solutions (Former Employee) –  Alberta20 April 2018
Good Place to work, enjoyed working with my assigned customers.

Some of the changes to my team at the higher levels of management made my job difficult. The regular movement made it difficult for the culture to develop.

Lots of talk about training opportunities but, as my team was moved around that actual commitment to training was an issue. Training was committed to existing teams most often. Additionally, when training was available it was not provided to team members committed to the team. several times other team members completed training only to leave for other opportunities.

Recognition program are good, when you reach them or have the right team.
Compensation is good, if you choice to participate in the Stock program, Pension and others.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Team movement and support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS Communications. Our community is ready to answer.