TELUS Communications Employee Review

View all TELUS Communications reviews

An amazing place to start and build a career
Learning Specialist Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 June 2014
You often hear of tech firms who lavish benefits on their employees and offer exciting challenges and growth while other, older corporations continue plodding along, doing the bare minimum to keep their employees engaged.

Not so with TELUS. From the first day of my employment to the very last, I felt that my workplace offered a fair, fun and exciting place to develop my professional and interpersonal skills.

Regrettably, like all long trips, this one too had to end in order for me to grow my career further.

Other TELUS Communications Employee Reviews

Nice Work place and get experience
Help desk specialist / Technical Support (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC24 April 2018
Good place to work at if want to learn fast or grow. Management always seem to change as you can have 2 to 3 managers in 1 to 2 years. Get to meet new people and have lots of opportunity to grow and use to E-learning tools to get certificates in things you love for free.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Weird hours and management switch a lot
Network Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2018
TELUS is a great place to work. Great work life balance, stable, 2nd largest telecommunications service provider, culture is great, open to feedbacks and service evolution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS Communications. Our community is ready to answer.