Telus
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

Telus

Telus Employee Review

Fun workplace

"I've worked at TELUS in Toronto for over 10 years. TELUS offers a fast-paced but very collaborative environment that is perfect for your technology-savvy professionals. While the culture is undergoing change due to pressures from a changing marketplace for wireless services (lower growth), leadership remains very strong and the company excels at setting and communicating strong and clear vision for its team members. TELUS has a strong community-orientation and offers many opportunities for giving and local involvement. I strongly recommend TELUS."

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Not friendly management. Very fast paced working environment.

Great pay and fun working environment with lots of perks to working for the company. Stressful in terms of keeping your numbers up sales wise. Was contract only.

Pros

Great perks and salary for working at Telus.

Cons

No job security.
Same role

Horrible

Worst management, pay decrease once per year, slimy upper management. Stressful and constant bullying, had a manager expose my medical information to my co workers and then they got a promotion.
Same location

Great job for tech-loving students

Great management, insightful trainings. Average pay. Post Covid-19 effects definitely impacted the sales and overall traffic in stores. However Telus does offer a great work-life balance especially for part-timers!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement