Telstra Employee Review

Fun Workplace
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS1 September 2018
* Sometimes difficult to handle rude customers
* How to manage customer with patients
* Good
*Fun workplace
* Explain the same things again and again
Cons
long Hours

Other Telstra Employee Reviews

B.E 6+ Years of Networking Experience
Basement Switch/ Head-End POPs (Former Employee) –  Australian, BC10 June 2018
Pros

As a young growing company in the field of connected home devices, it is the perfect place to learn how a tech company operates. It is small enough to really make a real contribution. The salary is great and working at a Google office gives you lots of perks like free meals as if you were in a 5 star restaurant.

Cons

Not that I mind, but the hours are pretty long.
Great Working Environment
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region22 May 2018
A typical day at work would mostly be answering calls from customers having enquiries or most of the time concerns about their phones and internet service. I've learned a lot of technical tehniques that I am also applying to my own local internet connection.

The management is good in making the employees feel appreciated by providing incentives and weekly rewards and recognitions that help each employees become motivated.

This is a fun place to be with, the folks are friendly and easy to get along with plus the fact that following Australia time, it's a great shift.

I can say that the hardest part of my job is resolving an issue that requires critical thinking.
Pros
rewards and recognitions, incentives, great bosses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telstra. Our community is ready to answer.

Telstra Reviews by Location