Telstra Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,146 reviews
B.E 6+ Years of Networking Experience
Basement Switch/ Head-End POPs (Former Employee) –  Australian, BC10 June 2018
Pros

As a young growing company in the field of connected home devices, it is the perfect place to learn how a tech company operates. It is small enough to really make a real contribution. The salary is great and working at a Google office gives you lots of perks like free meals as if you were in a 5 star restaurant.

Cons

Not that I mind, but the hours are pretty long.
Great Working Environment
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region22 May 2018
A typical day at work would mostly be answering calls from customers having enquiries or most of the time concerns about their phones and internet service. I've learned a lot of technical tehniques that I am also applying to my own local internet connection.

The management is good in making the employees feel appreciated by providing incentives and weekly rewards and recognitions that help each employees become motivated.

This is a fun place to be with, the folks are friendly and easy to get along with plus the fact that following Australia time, it's a great shift.

I can say that the hardest part of my job is resolving an issue that requires critical thinking.
Pros
rewards and recognitions, incentives, great bosses
I like the work but it's just the money that I'm earning is not enough for the bills
customer service (Current Employee) –  Eblock 2 IT park Lahug Cebu City7 January 2016
We handled complaints calls and all billing inquiries for customers in Australia. We make sure that everything will be resolved right away.I learn proper discipline specially for lates and absences. MY Co workers are fine. We normally dine out when it's payday.The hardest part of the job is that everyday there were changes from the management specially for that metrics and the most enjoyable part is the team outing
Pros
It has teamwork
Cons
We're doing a lot of works than the others but our pay is the same as the others
Fun workplace
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, MB12 October 2015
I started working in this company as a new born baby in a strange world. I had no idea what to do. But my boss and my colleagues were there to strengthen me throughout my entire career with them. I development great communication skills by working in such a company
You have got to be switched on!
Consultant/Sales Associate/Admin Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS12 October 2013
Responsible for working with Sales representatives, suppliers, contractors, Telstra’s various internal departments and directly business customers to drive quality deliverables and project outcomes for the high-end Corporate Clients.
Monitoring a group of 3 providing a high level of support and co-ordination by managing the day-to-day activities of the admin team. Ensuring that the team meets all of its core targets.
Providing workflow and project administrative support to seven sales managers at a time, to ensure that client’s needs are satisfied through the timely completion of specific project deliverables and tasks