TelNa

TelNa Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Productive and fun place to work
Productive and fun place to work . People are cooperative and management is the best one to work with. CEO has innovative ideas and he motivates and encourages employees to implement their ideas.
CFO understands the problems in Finance Department and gives his best to overcome the problems.It was really a pleasure to work with Telna and its team.
Fun workplace where I am always learning!
I absolutely love working at Telna! As an intern, I find that I am not always confident in my work or decisions, but my supervisors are very patient with reviewing my work and giving valid feedback as I continue to learn. The entire office is extremely friendly, and I have even had casual conversations with our CEO and COO. The workplace is dog friendly, has a coffee and snack bar, and offers free lunch on Wednesdays - a great way to lure employees from different departments out of their offices to mingle! Projects are collaborative across departments, which helps me to understand far more than my internship entails. As a parent company of KnowRoaming, I am not only learning about marketing for B2B, but B2C as well.
At Telna, I am not treated as an intern, but as an integral part of the team. I do not fetch coffee here, but rather am invited to participate in meetings, share new ideas, and am trusted to create high-quality work without being babysat (although they welcome any questions or concerns I may have).
Good work-life balance
Recommended for someone starting out their career
Great team to work with

Helpful environment

Success is recognized

Learned how to coordinate with different teams working on a project

Worked a lot on writing SQL commands to download data to be used as information

Free lunch Wednesdays
Pros
Free Lunch on Wednesdays
Cons
More team building activities should be organised